I Know I Promised Y'all, but I Colored and Did a Keratin Treatment Lol - Pics

leona2025

SO. It's not really my fault. My friend asked me to bleach his hair blonde, and it came out pretty good. Considering, lol. He loved it. So I got the bug. But I'm only using rinses and ammonia free color on my hair. I wanted to try the liquid keratin from Ulta. Ordering online is gonna take too long and I wanted to find something easy to get.

The bangs is Jerome Russell Red Wine and the back is Natural Instincts Soft Black. The Red Wine Color is similar to Vampire Red Manic Panic. It seems exactly the same in every way including staining and even the consistence of the color is the same. The color feels a bit darker.

The Ulta Keratin Rocks. I thought it was crap at first and I was about to wash it out, but I decided to just try to flat iron one section and the results was awesome. I like that it didn't have a strong smell and it didn't burn my eyes like the Dream Hair keratin I used in the past. My hair is shiny and soft and not coated at all. Ok Pictures.

Qtee

Ur siggy says ur relaxed...I didnt know u could use keratin treatment over relaxed hair...

leona2025

No My hair was bleached in that section, but Manic Panic Vampire Red shows up on dark hair. I am relaxed and I have used Dream Hair BKT 2 times and the Ulta brand just this once with no bad side effects.

WyrdWay

When my hair was all rainbowy jerome russel was my color of choice! His green never faded the way MP greens do.

And your hair looks great! Perfectly touchable and soft.

orangepeel

Where did you find the Jerome Russel? I'm always on the look out for a new brand to try to find my perfect plum.

leona2025

Does the liquid keratin make your hair stronger?

I'm not sure yet. This is the first time I used it. I like it better than the other keratin treatment I used because it's easier to use and it doesn't burn my eyes like the other ones. I had a little Dream Hair Keratin left and I used it on the part of my bangs that is damaged. It burned my eyes so bad. I had forgot about that.

kiesha8185

Your hair looks very healthy. I like the color and never thought to put two colors in my hair, it came out really nice.

Aireen

leona2025 - I know you use a lot of colour, what do you think of Clairol Natural Instincts? I have a box in Golden Mahogany and your results make me want to try it. Any general tips you can give me? Also, if you've used this brand (it has no ammonia) did it change how your hair feels? I'm relaxed.

Btw, your hair looks amazing. :grin:

leona2025

Aireen I have used Natural Instincts 3 times and the color is really good. My hair is always super shiny. you do need to condition and my hair felt very silky in the shower even before the conditioner.

Tips: Make sure to buy enough color. I usually use 2 boxes and gloves. I tend to not use gloves cause I like to feel what I am doing, lol but after black nails and pink fingers i use the gloves every time.