I know this sounds crazy but.......

TigerOrange

I have been using the BB maximum strength supergro hair grease for about two weeks now and I can actually tell a difference. My bangs have grown 1/4 of an inch and this place never grows. The bottle says money back guarantee. Anyways, I was desperate for something to keep my ends from being really dry. I have been putting it on my scalp and hair everyday. Then I did the famous conditioner wash with Redken Allsoft, braided my hair into a couple of sections and let that airdry. Next, I put the BB's on and pressed each section after combing it out. The result was a light press with almost no breakage. I was shocked because usually I blowdry the heck out of my hair to get it straight and then press. Double dose of weapons of mass destruction. LOL! But I'm just very shocked about this product and my hair hasn't frizzed up after 3 days. What a wonderful find at the Wal-mart for two bucks. This is definitely going to be apart of my winter hair goods.

moneychaser

I used that grease faithfully for almost 5 years, I am sure that stuff made my hair grow. It's the green jar right, super gro...

B

ballet_bun

I think this stuff smells like candy ... I used to use it when I was little.

BTW ...what are the ingredients. I haven't looked at this stuff in ages, so it feels.

Ballet bUn ...

happylocks

Congrates, I think I may just pick some up, No frizzy after pressing out, that is a big deal for me, how many times a week do u do cond wash

TigerOrange

This is actually the first time I have done a condtioner wash. The BB's I got is a white bottle with Blue writing. It smells great. I was in the mall and the sales clerk was like I love that coconut perfume. I'm trying only to wash twice a month and avoid heat products. Soo, this should do the trick. I'm just happy I don't have to blowdry. Oh, and I did put some Redken antisnap on the braids while they were drying. That stuff is really great on stopping split ends.

lilchanel

I believe you. I use that on my daughter's hair. I've noticed a lot of growth over the last year. It smells so good and it's not too heavy on the hair.
I'm glad you got such great results from it!

Aisha

I used to use this all the time in Middle school and yes it does help hair grow....I haven't used it in years but I remember it always smelled good...I have been using sulfur8 for so long, that I forgot about B and B Super Gro..

hotshot

are you talking about bronner bros? cause that stuff made my hair grow, but i stopped using it when i learned more about hair and mineral oil . ive considered using it lately, i used to get the softest, shiniest braidouts. . .
. it has sulphur in it which we all know is good for hair!! watch me go try some tonite. . .

karezone

It should work B&B super gro contains a hormone associated with hair growth. If it did not have so many products already I might get a jar of the super light version.

AKAngel904

I just got back on B&B because my mom said that is what helped my hair girl when I was younger. I like it, its light and it doesnt weigh my hair down.

happylocks

Hello everyone, I meet this lady with waist lenght locks, and she also said too us the same product, I did not get the time to tell her about this site, but she named this same product several days ago and I was
I am going to go out and get some soon, Thanks

aprilbiz

BB is good... I believe the Super Gro has sulphur in it. Always made my hair grow and I've been meaning to pick up some.

Isis

[ QUOTE ]
TigerOrange said:
I have been using the BB maximum strength supergro hair grease for about two weeks now and I can actually tell a difference. My bangs have grown 1/4 of an inch and this place never grows. The bottle says money back guarantee. Anyways, I was desperate for something to keep my ends from being really dry. I have been putting it on my scalp and hair everyday. Then I did the famous conditioner wash with Redken Allsoft, braided my hair into a couple of sections and let that airdry. Next, I put the BB's on and pressed each section after combing it out. The result was a light press with almost no breakage. I was shocked because usually I blowdry the heck out of my hair to get it straight and then press. Double dose of weapons of mass destruction. LOL! But I'm just very shocked about this product and my hair hasn't frizzed up after 3 days. What a wonderful find at the Wal-mart for two bucks. This is definitely going to be apart of my winter hair goods.

[/ QUOTE ]

This sounds interesting. I may get some too. How has your hair been since you started TigerOrange? Are you still having great results?

Shinka

I bought it and it irriated my scalp. Maybe I should not have use it after I washed my hair

Karonica

[ QUOTE ]
Shinka said:
I bought it and it irriated my scalp.

[/ QUOTE ]

When I used to use it, I had the same problem: itching.

happylocks

I got some last night, I was in a hurry and put up the wrong one, I got the Extra Lite Double Strenght Super Gro does that make a different I started using it last night thanks

happylocks

Hey Diamond I dont know what the ingredients are for the kind everyone eles is using, but for the Extra Lite :

Petrolatum, Mineral oil, Sage-n-Sulfur, Wheat germ oil, natual coconut oil sesame seed oil, soybean oil, Hydrolyzed collagen, Vitamins D, E A fragrance, D & C Green no.6, and D & C Yellow no.11
mine says Double Strenght Super Gro, rich in proteins

hth

lilchanel

[ QUOTE ]
dcprdiva said:
girl.. it is isn't crazy... its true! when I use BB i need a relaxer sooner! so i use it sparingly.

[/ QUOTE ]

CoCoChantel

BB Maximum Strength Super Gro Ingredients"

Petrolatum , Mineral Oil , Sage-N-Sulfur , Wheat Germ Oil , Jaborandi Leaf , Natural Coconut Oil , Sesame Seed Oil , Soybean Oil , Hydrolyzed Collagen , Vitamin E , Vitamin D , Vitamin A , D&C Green No. 6 , D&C Yellow No. 11

CheerBear

This product used to have an estrogen hormone in it, they changed the formula last year I believe.Does anyone know why? I stopped using it when I saw this was gone because I figured that was the "miracle" part of it..