I LOVE MY INSTYLER!

DDTexlaxed

TRANSITION OVER! 11-22-14
I am so happy that I bought it. Styling my hair is now a breeze! After I ait dry my hair, I just follow up with the instyler. My hair is bouncy and it takes less time to do now.:yep: I will be able to stretch my relaxer indefinitely with this thing. Since I prefer wearing my hair strait, this may be the thing I need to be finally rid of my reliance on relaxing. I'll be updating pics by the week end. Can someone please tell me how to put my fotki in my signature? I'm still a bit confused on how to do it.:blush: I only needed to use the first setting. It got my hair very strait. The instyler was very easy to use. I give it 2 thumbs up!:up::up::grin:

pookaloo83

I didn't think that thing would be any good because it has a brush. It looked rough. Glad to see it works for you!

DDTexlaxed

The brush did not snag my hair at all. The best thing is that I don't have the burned hair smell. Just beautiful bouncy hair.:yep:

nissi

pics please! :) oops sorry i read too quickly! will check back this weekend, cuz my maxiglide spring popped and i am looking to invest away from the burnt smell! :lol:

Last edited:

godzooki

I've been seriously considering getting one of these things but was scared it would be brutal on my length and ends. I'm still on the fence but leaning mighty far to the "go" side!

casey3035

My niece and I both got one last Christmas-we both hated it! That loud noise and the light smoke-we did not like. It also was a little time consuming.
But I am glad you like it and that it's working for many of you.I can't wait to see you pics!
Nissi you are right about the Maxiglide it does leave a burnt smell. My neice got one this christmas-I used it on my bangs and when I got home and days after ...a burnts smell was in my bangs!But I must admit the bangs were flawless!

candita

The Instyler actually goes quicker for me than my regular Sedu. I got mine last summer - they had a buy one get one so the 2nd went to a friend as her bday present. She loves it too. My hair doesn't feel as "heavy" as it did when I used even my Sedu. I get more movement with the Instyler.

DDTexlaxed

I posted my Instyler pics in fotki. My avatar is the finished product. I love my Instyler! I look funny in some pics because I was trying to maneuver the camera.:rolleyes::lachen: Let me know how you liked it or if I can improve.

KnottyGurl

STOP....IT! I do NOT need another hair appliance, yet now it's going to be in the back of my mind until I probably get one.:nono: DDT, your hair looks great!

*Muffin*

At first I was skeptical about the instyler, but now it seems pretty interesting. Is it faster and easier to use than a flat-iron? How hot does it get and does it have adjustable heat settings? TIA;).

SEMO

At first I was skeptical about the instyler, but now it seems pretty interesting. Is it faster and easier to use than a flat-iron? How hot does it get and does it have adjustable heat settings? TIA;).
This too is what I want to know. I'd be ready to buy just about anything that will make the straightening process easier and quicker. It takes me just a stupid amount of time to straighten my hair.

But I hadn't heard much about the Instyler and am afraid that is more a gimmick than a real straightening tool. Thank you to everyone who came in with a review.