I LOVE THE LORD....

GodsPromises

The Credit Countess
FOR HE HEARD MY CRIES....

Sisters, I just want to say the Lord is good and all the time God is good. I have been going through lastly and it seems like forever. My prayer has been Lord why am I still wandering around in the wilderness. But God has said be patient be still my words won't return to me void. Praise God Praise God. Now I haven't seen the promises of God manifested yet, but I am going to Praise Him anyway. In my tears I will Praise Him. I will wake up Praising Him and lie down Praising God. He is all that. Even if there was a chance that He could lie and that His word was not absolute truth I would still Praise Him for all that He has done. You know we say all the time that God has brought me from a mightly long way but I am here to say that yes He brought me from a long long way. Praise Him and I thank him for being God all by himself. I don't know when the break thought will come but by God it is here I just haven't seen it yet. Thank you Lord for the increase Thank you Lord for the ministry Thank you Lord for the house and all that you have for me. THANK YOU LORD

That's all Ladies I just had to get that out.

charmingt

Lady R. Hi:) I understand where you are coming from. Have you ever heard the song entitled "I'm Restoring the Years You Sowed in Tears?" I'm not sure who sang it but it came to mind when I read your post. Now you may not have been going through for years but the song really conveys to me what you mean (I hope). God Bless you and I am in total agreement with you to receive your complete and total breakthrough in Jesus mighty name:) :) ! I'll praise Him right along with you.

**Tasha*Love**

LadyR
When the praises go UP the blessing come DOWN! :) We as Christians have to learn how to praise God in the midst of the storm. Thank you for your powerful message. I am here praising him with you. God is so good, merciful and kind. He keeps me when I can't keep myself. He is the lover of my soul. I love him so much because he never mistreats me, judge me or turns his back on me. Another good song is by Luther Barnes "It's Your Turn". Keep praising the Lord, your season is right around the corner.

AMEN!

GodsPromises

The Credit Countess
Oh Ladies I know that it is right around the corner but even if it wasn't my praises wouldn't stop.

Oh and Donald Lawerence sing the song that you were talking about Charm

sithembile

Thank you LadyR for your testimony, I needed reminding of the need to praise Him in all things and at all times. I pray that your breakthrough comes and for the strength and grace you need to wait upon Him patiently.

Praise be to our Lord and Saviour!

GodsPromises

The Credit Countess
Girl,

Where have you been. I haven't seen you in a good minute

sithembile said:
Thank you LadyR for your testimony, I needed reminding of the need to praise Him in all things and at all times. I pray that your breakthrough comes and for the strength and grace you need to wait upon Him patiently.

Praise be to our Lord and Saviour!

dreamer26

LadyR said:
FOR HE HEARD MY CRIES....

Sisters, I just want to say the Lord is good and all the time God is good. I have been going through lastly and it seems like forever. My prayer has been Lord why am I still wandering around in the wilderness. But God has said be patient be still my words won't return to me void. Praise God Praise God. Now I haven't seen the promises of God manifested yet, but I am going to Praise Him anyway. In my tears I will Praise Him. I will wake up Praising Him and lie down Praising God. He is all that. Even if there was a chance that He could lie and that His word was not absolute truth I would still Praise Him for all that He has done. You know we say all the time that God has brought me from a mightly long way but I am here to say that yes He brought me from a long long way. Praise Him and I thank him for being God all by himself. I don't know when the break thought will come but by God it is here I just haven't seen it yet. Thank you Lord for
the increase Thank you Lord for the ministry Thank you Lord for the house and all that you have for me. THANK YOU LORD

That's all Ladies I just had to get that out.

LadyR

I feel you, I am right here with you. Sometimes as I write and encourage others in this forum the enemy reminds me, you're waiting on God to bring you out and he hasn't so why are you encourage others, well that just makes me post the more and praise him the more. I too am waiting on a breakthrough but I have made up my mind that if he doesn't deliever me, I know he is well able.

So I'm rejoicing with you because I know it's just a matter of time until God is going to make us laugh.

Laugh when he bring us out when the enemy said he won't, Laugh when we see the ministry he's going to birth, laugh when we see the abundance he has in store, laugh when we see double for our trouble.

I'M REJOICING WITH YOU,THANK YOU JESUS.

Supergirl

With Love & Silk
charmingt said:
Lady R. Hi:) I understand where you are coming from. Have you ever heard the song entitled "I'm Restoring the Years You Sowed in Tears?" I'm not sure who sang it but it came to mind when I read your post. Now you may not have been going through for years but the song really conveys to me what you mean (I hope). God Bless you and I am in total agreement with you to receive your complete and total breakthrough in Jesus mighty name:) :) ! I'll praise Him right along with you.

Whew! I've never heard this song, but just reading the title gives me chills! It's true--the Word says (Psalm 126 I believe) that those who sow in tears shall reap with songs of joy. I found this scripture to be sooooo comforting during a wilderness period I went through.

kinascott

Lady R I am loving your FAITH. Thats all we need. God is good and worthy to be Praised!!!!! I am going to lift up the timbers this morning and give GOD his just due!

BLESSED1

Amen :clapping: Wow I finallly went to church today & pastor preached about praising Him now even if you're not sure what He's about to do for you

Shimmie

"God is the Only Truth -- Period"
Staff member
Because you are His...;) It's already done. All of what you've asked...exceedingly above and beyond.

All because, 'you are His'...

I love you, angel...:)

sithembile

LadyR

I've been so busy with work, friends, church these past few months I only read posts, I don't post much anymore. But when I read really inspiring posts like yours I just have to respond and praise the Lord!

Thank you for all your encouragement and wisdom on this forum and may the Lord bless you and keep you and make His face to shine upon you!

LadyR said:
Girl,

Where have you been. I haven't seen you in a good minute

charmingt

LadyR said:
Oh Ladies I know that it is right around the corner but even if it wasn't my praises wouldn't stop.

Oh and Donald Lawerence sing the song that you were talking about Charm

Yes that is it. Thank you:)

charmingt

Supergirl said:
Whew! I've never heard this song, but just reading the title gives me chills! It's true--the Word says (Psalm 126 I believe) that those who sow in tears shall reap with songs of joy. I found this scripture to be sooooo comforting during a wilderness period I went through.

It is a very good song. It is scripturally accurate and beautifully done.:)

poetist

Amen. I am thanking God for what He has done and is doing in your life right now. Let's praise Him on credit!!!!!!!!!!!

kinascott

poetist said:
Amen. I am thanking God for what He has done and is doing in your life right now. Let's praise Him on credit!!!!!!!!!!!

Poetist I like the way way you think, because he is definitely good credit and always comes thru!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

GodsPromises

The Credit Countess
Re: I LOVE THE LORD....UPDATE

When the praises go up the blesses come down.

Well tonight my dh conduct a new bible study. He has been talking about starting one for a while but tonight was the first one. Before bible study we were by ourselves in the chapel and I was upset because I"m on vacation this week and my supervisor had my student worker call for something stupid. I want a new job so bad I have to get out of there. My dh talked to me about patient and he prayed and read Ps 46. Bible study was went very well.

Now remember we are so far behind everything and today I didn't have a dime to my name. So we get home. The funny thing is that normally if I don't get the mail the mail don't get gotten. She this evening my husband ask if I had gotten the mail yet. So we stop at the mailbox and I put his mail on his desk when we get in the house. About 1/2 hour later he calls me. I go to his desk and his like we are out of debt. I'm like huh. The City of New York sent him a check for overpaid child support. It's really not enough to be out of debt and all we can do is pay a few things down, but it is a blessing. I was in tears. All we could do is pray ad thank the Lord I had tears in my eyes.

You see I have decided yesterday to thank God for the little things instead of looking at the big picture. I think God for my 1st Lady who has treated me to a few meals just so that I can get out of the house, for the little blessings that people have been to me in the pass. When you thank him for the little things the big will come. We are still struggling but He has said that that is just the beginning. He's not finish yet. I just have to wait on the Lord and as my husband says be patient.

charmingt

LadyR said:

Well tonight my dh conduct a new bible study. He has been talking about starting one for a while but tonight was the first one. Before bible study we were by ourselves in the chapel and I was upset because I"m on vacation this week and my supervisor had my student worker call for something stupid. I want a new job so bad I have to get out of there. My dh talked to me about patient and he prayed and read Ps 46. Bible study was went very well.

Now remember we are so far behind everything and today I didn't have a dime to my name. So we get home. The funny thing is that normally if I don't get the mail the mail don't get gotten. She this evening my husband ask if I had gotten the mail yet. So we stop at the mailbox and I put his mail on his desk when we get in the house. About 1/2 hour later he calls me. I go to his desk and his like we are out of debt. I'm like huh. The City of New York sent him a check for overpaid child support. It's really not enough to be out of debt and all we can do is pay a few things down, but it is a blessing. I was in tears. All we could do is pray ad thank the Lord I had tears in my eyes.

You see I have decided yesterday to thank God for the little things instead of looking at the big picture. I think God for my 1st Lady who has treated me to a few meals just so that I can get out of the house, for the little blessings that people have been to me in the pass. When you thank him for the little things the big will come. We are still struggling but He has said that that is just the beginning. He's not finish yet. I just have to wait on the Lord and as my husband says be patient.

Wow!!! Looks like God just showed up and showed out!!!

**Tasha*Love**

All I can say is that God is so Good. His grace and everlasting mercy endureth forever. When we don't know how, God truly does show up and he's never a minute late. Always on time! LadyR thanks for the inspiration!
LadyR said:

Mariaat40

LadyR said:

I've had so many occasions where God has come through for me like you just described. Yet I still struggle with worry. This reminds me that I need relax and trust in Him.