I made an Android app! called The Hair diary

Marand13

Marand13 please don't forget about window users if possible :) I want to download the app too :)

Mocha126
Will definitely do what I can for windows as well. I really would love to include everyone but I can only do so much. Windows version will mostly not be available any time soon, as I haven't even become close to being able to look into it. I would say, sometime next year most likely. Right now I am focusing on finishing the iPhone version, which is going to take some time in itself.
I would like to thank you and everyone else for your interest and patience. :yep:

Its such a process....:look:

FollicleFanatic

I downloaded the app and I love it! Thank you so much! Now I'm doing stuff to my hair just to put in entries smh. At least my hair will be super healthy..
This will make it easy for me to keep track of my progress and challenges I participate in. Thanks again!

Nightingale

On the Grow and Keeping it Simple
I've been playing with the app more and im really loving it. I uploaded pics of my products, detailed my regimen, added the goals. It is very thorough and user friendly.

Thanks again!

Marand13

I downloaded the app and I love it! Thank you so much! Now I'm doing stuff to my hair just to put in entries smh. At least my hair will be super healthy..
This will make it easy for me to keep track of my progress and challenges I participate in. Thanks again!

FollicleFanatic :lol: I do the same thing!!

I've been playing with the app more and im really loving it. I uploaded pics of my products, detailed my regimen, added the goals. It is very thorough and user friendly.

Thanks again!

Nightingale
Awesome!!!:spinning:

How do I get to this Google Play?:drunk: TIA

tsmith
Click the link :yep:
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.marleynaa.thehairdiary

Nazaneen

My device isn't compatible with this version? Guess my phone is too old. I'mupgrading my Note soon. Or is my phone too big?

D.Lisha

I'm about to head on over to the Google play store and search for it now. Ironically I have been trying to learn coding myself while using Adobe Weaver to create my own website, and it's been a pure headache! Nevertheless after reading this thread you''ve inspired me to keep at it lol.

Eta: just wanted to add that I do graphic design, and would be more than glad to lend a helping hand in the event that you needed someone for that specific task.

Last edited:

cynd

Belated congratulations!! Just got a Samsung Galaxy S5 so hopefully I'll be able to use this.

Marand13

I'm about to head on over to the Google play store and search for it now. Ironically I have been trying to learn coding myself while using Adobe Weaver to create my own website, and it's been a pure headache! Nevertheless after reading this thread you''ve inspired me to keep at it lol.

Eta: just wanted to add that I do graphic design, and would be more than glad to lend a helping hand in the event that you needed someone for that specific task.

D.Lisha that would actually be awesome! I do a little graphic design but didn't have time to go all out with the app. But at the same time I thought I would start off simple and work on the graphics and interface later.

Marand13

Anyone who has uninstalled the app can you please let me know why??
Is anyone having any issues??

I will be putting out an updated version soon and would like to cover any errors that I may have missed in previous versions. :yep:

lenu80

Beautiful app! I love it and so proud of what you have done. I will be sharing it on Facebook & instagram. I have friends that are small business owners. Can they pay for ads?

loulou82

Marand13

I've been using the app daily for two weeks and really enjoy it! It makes it incredibly easy for me to reference what I'm doing with my hair.

Is there a way to have vitamin tracker in the calendar? Also for the inspiration gallery- it includes all of the images I downloaded. Is there a way to separate the inspiration pictures?

Thanks.

Marand13

Beautiful app! I love it and so proud of what you have done. I will be sharing it on Facebook & instagram. I have friends that are small business owners. Can they pay for ads?

lenu80
Thank you!!
Yes definitely! I have ads set up on the app already would love to feature some from other SBOs :yep:
If you would like to give them my email that would be awesome!
infoTheHairDiary.com

Marand13

I've been using the app daily for two weeks and really enjoy it! It makes it incredibly easy for me to reference what I'm doing with my hair.

Is there a way to have vitamin tracker in the calendar? Also for the inspiration gallery- it includes all of the images I downloaded. Is there a way to separate the inspiration pictures?

Thanks.

loulou82

Thanks so much for the feedback!
A vitamin tracking feature is something that I have been working on. I may or may not be able to put it out in the next update but I will be adding recurring events so you could utilize that for reminders.

In the gallery page there is a drop down where you can select and separate the images based on how you added them. If you added the images directly on the gallery page those would be categorized as inspirational. Others marked as diary entry, challenge, product, ect... can all be separated out with the drop list.

Urban

Well done!!! I remember watching your videos on youtube like 5 years ago. Then you disappeared at some point. Glad to see you back! *crosses finger for the Apple version of the app*

Have you reached out to bloggers and youtubers? ToniDaley has a 'support a sistah' initiative going where she helps to promote black women in business.

Marand13

Well done!!! I remember watching your videos on youtube like 5 years ago. Then you disappeared at some point. Glad to see you back! *crosses finger for the Apple version of the app*

Have you reached out to bloggers and youtubers? ToniDaley has a 'support a sistah' initiative going where she helps to promote black women in business.

Urban LOL Yea I know.. I pop in and out of youtube way too much. Too much in my life to be able to keep consistent.
I havent sent the app to other bloggers and vloggers just yet as I still have some things to work on and I also want to get the iPhone version out before I do so.
I have just posted here and twitter for the most part.