I must give thanks and praise

kayte

This morning on awakening my heart was heavy even though I could feel the love of our God strong around me but I was in fear. I opened my bible first thing to Samuel 2:23 and it said

The favorite of the Strong One of Israel
The Spirit of the LORD spoke through me;
his word was on my tongue.

3 The God of Israel spoke,
the Rock of Israel said to me:
'When one rules over men in righteousness,
when he rules in the fear of God, 4 he is like the light of morning at sunrise
on a cloudless morning,
like the brightness after rain :sunshine:
that brings the grass from the earth.'
"Is not my house right with God?
Has he not made with me an everlasting covenant,
arranged and secured in every part?
Will he not cause to prosper all my help and my desire?
Will he not bring to fruition my salvation
and grant me my every desire?

I read and honestly thought God couldn't possibly mean this for me ..I cld not be his favorite .....but some other more deserving Christian

I am 100 per cent self employed and I already have appearances booked for the summer, but not enough. I have to raise 3900 more ..for expenses through September or it's going to be very hard. I committed to work until 3:30 and then rest/prepare for an event in Entreprenuers group tonght. I just kept thinking like a yo-yo.... 39- 39 --3900...and then... 39-39 3900

Anyways,my appearances for today are through self promotion only so that means making (sales)phone calls and when you don't feel confident..well (sigh):look:.

I messed around this morning surfing the web and what-not,not really doing anything... until I confronted myself and said you are avoiding cas you are scurred,,,so pick up that phone at least make the effort.

I went out to get breakfast to bring back to my lil home office..
and do you know like the Bible said ..... it had rained and was overcast!!!!!

I thought nothing of it the time..I'd collected my breakfast and also lunch for later back home the sun was out shining like it had never rained!:sunshine:
Also like in the Bible.... Still thought nothing of it

Ladies....it is not 3pm yet as of this writing .....and by the grace of God, I have now booked 1,000 worth of appearances! And.... then.....I remembered the verse and just had to share and say THANKS BE TO GOD ..before I made one more call....remembering HIM for being faithful even when I was not.

PRAISE GOD FROM WHOM ALL BLESSINGS FLOW

plainj

PRAISE GOD!!!! indeed, Kayte. He is sooooo goooood! He is sooooo faaaiithful!! Congratulations! Continue to be blessed and to receive His blessings! :dance7:

kayte

Thank you,kind sisters! :)
You know it was actually 1100...lol...
I always look at my blessings with one hand over my eyes and trying to peek if they are really there :look:

YES GOD IS A GOD OF LOVE AND PATIENCE AND ABUNDANCE

kayte

Thanks KewlKat :)

Those fear thoughts that are not from the Lord keep coming back up and I said just now Let's see what God has to say... and the very next devotion I pulled up said this ..... 2 Corinthians 9:11 'You will be made rich in every way so that you can be generous on every occasion...'

Generosity is not a one-time action, it is a continuous lifestyle choice.
  • A generous spirit recognizes that God's will is not to simply give his children enough to 'get by'; he will give them a surplus, so that they always have enough to invest in others.
  • God will make sure that we have more than we need and can use our discretion to engage in whatever needs we find around us. A truly generous lifestyle also doesn't simply throw money or resources around lightly
  • A generous person is careful to find out where the resource can do the most good.
  • So, being generous is a lifestyle choice, an ongoing habit of good works, but it is also a strategic decision, a choice based on careful research and planning.
Of course, there will always be emergency needs that require our help, but when it comes to the investment of our major resources, over time, we need to be deliberate and thoughtful about our giving. We need to build a habit of well-planned giving.

Prayer: 'Lord, help me to develop the ongoing habit of being a thoughtful and generous giver, strategically investing in things and people that will bring a return for your glory