I need a hair mommy...

pureebony

this is why, its what 5 years since i decided to go au natural and this is what i have to show for it, singed 4a cotton wool like hair.
:perplexed

when what i want is long luscious strong hair, but i must admit routines... im crap with so im hoping this will work.

will someone be my hair mommy please? :wiggle: i really want to learn, i want to be one of those girls you see with the oh my she has such lovely long hair!

so if any of you with soft 4a type hair who grew their hair long, could you help me with advice and a check up like every month.

any helpers?

xx

LovelyNaps26

I don't think i'm qualified as a hair mommy since i've been in this game for a month BUT i managed to get my dry, crispy shoulder length 4a/b hair to soft, yummy hair. I even got 3/4 inches in growth! I can be a hair sis or be a hair mommy if there are not takers. I'm very good about keeping my routine. APL next summer/fall or bust.

Whimsy

LHCF can be your hair mommy. There's SOOOOOO much info here. Just post your specific questions and you'll get answers from tons of mommies.

pureebony

thanks lovely naps, will take your advice!! whimsy i think your right, im just tired of going back and forth with my hair, and oh my goodness your sig pic? A-M-A-Z-I-N-G hair!!!!!

Whimsy

thanks lovely naps, will take your advice!! whimsy i think your right, im just tired of going back and forth with my hair, and oh my goodness your sig pic? A-M-A-Z-I-N-G hair!!!!!

thanks!
yeah i know it can be frustrating. hopefully you'll get the answers you need here and will be able to stay on top of your hair care regimen.:yep: