I need help US Ladies

larry3344

I order a lot from the States because it is cheaper compare to Canada as well as I get more for my buck exchange and all. Anyway, recently I ordered a dress from shophousingworks.com, where I've been ordering most of my vintage merchandise from them but then I later realized they do not ship outside of the US so I signed up to myus and shipped it through them, they essentially help non-US residents receive shipments from the States. Although they provide a great service their shipping rates are very steep. There was a thread a while back recruiting LHCF shoppers that could buy things for people and ship it to them but I can't find it.

Now my request is that I would like, someone a personal shopper who live in the States preferably New York who could buy things from me and ship it to my Canadian address. I am willing to pay an $5-10 depending on the order and I promise never to order more than three items at a time. I expect a student (preferably in uni) that could do this for me, it is not much money I am sorry that is all Ii can afford to do. We will need to keep constant communication and also I'll also need for the person to find the lowest shipping rate possible as well as ship the parcels as gifts so that I don't get charge too much on custom fees which are about (16% eugh!!). If anyone could get back to me as soon as possible I would greatly appreciate it, please!!
Thanks​