I need some advice/suggestions before I order products from blended beauty

NewYorkgyrl

I need to hear from more people about these products.

Please tell me what your favorite products from this line are:
Do you use it on wet or dry hair or both?
What does the product do for your hair?
Are you natural, transitioing, or relaxed?

I am considering placing an order for some things pretty soon but I am still unsure. I am mainly looking for something to keep my natural hair soft and to prevent it from getting hard and course after airdrying-which can cause it to matt or clump together.

TIA!!!!!

Straight Pearl- I use this on (dry) hair for flat ironing, (wet)sealing my ends, and (dry)shineHappy Nappy Styles or Styling Butter Cream- I use this on (dry) for smoothing out frizzies. Kinda like a gel.Kick for Curls or Straightening Glaze-I use this on wet or dry for moisturizing my braids(i have a sew in)....since they have very similar ingredients. The straightening glaze didn't really work as far as the intended purpose for me that's why I use it as a moisturizing spray instead.

I forgot to say when I first started using these products I was transitioning (6 mos into it).....since August I have been texturized/relaxed.

You should really try samples first--go to sistasplace.biz and you can get 10 samples for $20.

I purchased the following samples:
Blended Beauty (BB) Styling Butter Cream: love this product. I prefer using any mosturizing product on spritzed/dampened hair, but I'm sure it's great for dry hair too.

BB Happy Nappy Styles: It has more hold than SBC, and I don't like it as much for loose styles, but I think it's a good product for wearing twists.

BB Straightening Glaze: Haven't used yet.

Blended Cutie Butter Me Up: My second favorite product of my samples. It has less hold than the SBC, so perfect for moisturizing.

BC Soft Curls & Swirls: Similar to BMU, but I think it's a thinner consistency--I also like it, but would probably pick up either BMU or SC&S, not both products.

BC Down & Out Styles: For some reason, I think this one makes my hair a little frizzy, so probably wouldn't repurchase.

I also encourage you to try Curls Milkshake--you can also get a sample of this from Sistaplace.biz. I've heard that the BB styling lotion is also similar in consistency to Curls Milkshake, which is a wonderful product.

I agree go to sistasplace.com and order the sample pack it's worth it. The samples are generous and her shipping is very prompt. I ordered some BB products from her on Monday and I received them yesterday.

I'm relaxed but do a CW daily and air dry my hair in a pony tail daily.

To wash my hair I like the Soy Shampoo, Quenching conditioner.

For styling on wet hair I like the Styling Butter Cream. A little goes a long way w/ this. This is my fav.

I blew out my hair yesterday and use the Straightening Pearl on my hair and it's great. Doesn't give me tons of shine as it claims but it kept my hair from getting frizzy and kept it soft.

From the sample pack I like the Light Styling lotion, the regular styling lotion is good as well but a little heavy for my relaxed hair.

Not to crazy about the Curly Frizz Pudding
Happy Nappy Styles is to heavy for my relaxed hair
Blended Cutie Butter Me Up reminds me of the Styling Butter Cream which is good
Down and Out Styles didn't find that moisuturizing just a bit slick and sticky (for me anyway)
Soft Curls & Swirls I found this to be moisurizing.

Back