I received this email today...pls pray now!!

sunnysmyler

I received this email from a friend of mine who's suffering from Chrons Disease. She is a believer, but as you can read, she's truly suffering and doubting.
Although she's asking ppl to pray on Sunday, I'm praying now. Also if you guys would give me some encouraging words to share with her, I'd truly appreciate it!

This is the email: Her name is Patrica
My Sisters in Christ,
As you all know my health has taken a turn for the worst in the last few months. I've been admitted to the hospital every month since April and I am currently suffering from pneumonia for the second time. I have reached the point where I can't pray. I talk to the Lord sideways as if He were any old dude on the street. I'm questioning everything. Why me you guys? What is the point of this? I'm tried and I really don't want to go on.
I'm asking you all to pray with me this Sunday. I believe that if we all commit and pray for my health at the same time maybe we will be heard. So, please stop what you're doing and pray for me this Sunday at 3pm. I want us all to be of the same mind at the same time. If I have your cell number I will send you a reminder when the time is near. No matter where you are or what you are doing you have to do this for me.
Love you all, Thanks in advance, Pat

Thanks in advanced ladies!!!

Prudent1

Here is a prayer I wanted to share with you for your friend. I will also be praying that her joy be renewed.

Heavenly Father, it is written in Your word in John 15:7-8, that if I (we) abide in You and Your Word abides in me (us), I (we) shall ask what I (we) will and it shall be done for me (us). So that You my Heavenly Father will be glorified and I (we) will bear much fruit. Heavenly Father, You know the desires of my (our) heart and I (we) ask You to give me (us) the desires of my (our) heart. I (we) pray Heavenly Father, that you give me (us) total healing and total deliverance from all sicknesses, diseases of any kind, infirmities, afflictions, infections, viruses, inflammations, disorders of any kind in every cell in our bodies, in every gland in our bodies, in every organ in our bodies, abnormal cells, radical cells, abnormal growths, radical growths, cancers, tumors, spasms, lesions, or cysts in any parts of our bodies. I (we) ask You Heavenly Father, to give me (us) total restoration of every cell, every ligament, every organ, every gland, every muscle and every bone in my (our) body (bodies) in the Name of Jesus according to John 16:23. To God be the glory. In Jesus Name we pray. Amen

Shimmie

"God is the Only Truth -- Period"
Staff member
In Romans 8, it is asked...

"What shall we 'say' to these things?'

The answer: If God is for us, who 'dare' be against us? With God on our side, how can we be denied. For we have been made more than Conquerors through Jesus Christ our Lord.

Dearest Pat, I pray that your heart is renewed with faith and joy. I pray that you will not be succomb by the stress and pull upon your faith which is testing your faith in God.

You are not in this alone and you are not a life or God failure. You've done nothing wrong and you have much to rejoice over. For God has not abandoned you neither has He passed you by. He's there with you, holding you and keeping you strong while it seems otherwise.

Not only are we praying at 3 on Sunday, for right now to see you clear through your breakthrough. Please hold on. Love is there and is never leaving your side.

In Jesus' Name, Amen and Amen.

Last edited:

Avyn

i will pray for her.

have her google jordan rubin. a spirit filled christian and well known health advocate who was cured of chrone's disease. he has his own show on one of the christian channels (TBN i think) and he travels and speaks extensively. I read his book, The Maker's Diet where he shares his testimony.

i just google him and here are links to part of his story and a picture of him during his bout with the disease and after:

http://www.biblicalhealthinstitute.com/About/OurFounder/JordanRubinsStory/tabid/75/Default.aspx

http://www.crohns.net/Miva/education/jordanstory.shtml

Last edited:

Supergirl

With Love & Silk
Oh God bless her. I have prayed for her wholeness and healing and have proclaimed God's Word for her healing.

sunnysmyler

Thanks to all the ladies that responded.....I copied and pasted all of your responses and forwarded them to her, here is her response.......

Regarding Shimmie's prayer....."Thank you from the bottom of my heart. I will print these words and keep them with me always."

Regarding all the others (cause I sent them in a seperate email, I was limited on time)..........."Sanya, I am so moved by your response to my email. The Lord sends us help from places we hardly expect. Thank you so much for sharing with your friends. I do plan to take my time and go through it all. I did not know about the cinnamon. I just had tons of it the other day. Again, thank you. I'm very touched. God bless."

Once again, thank you for all of your hearfelt replies. Continue to walk in the favor of our GOD, be blessed!!! Your sister, Sunnysmyler!!!

Shimmie

Staff member
It's 3:00 p.m. Praying for Pat. :kiss:

Be Still, My Beloved Daughter...

Be Still and Know how much I hold you dear
Be Still and Know how full my presence is here...
With you.

Be Still My Beloved Child

Be Still and remember the first Joy I felt when you came to me
Be Still and know how I've never released you from my heart
Since the moment before your conception, we've been never apart

Be Still my Beloved One

Be Still and remember when you've called, I've always come
I'm here with you now, I was there with you then,
I knew this 'health challenge was going to occur
And in this challenge, I have 'set you up' to win.

Be Still my Beloved,

For I am the Life's breath in you,
You are the beat of my heart
In me you live and move and have your being
And in me you can never be anything less,
than, Healed, Delivered , Set Free

From the Crown of your head to the very soles of your feet;
Throughout your inward parts and being,
My Spirit dwells within you, my heart has taken its place in you,
I have made you strong...

Breathe out the fear and know that no blessings have been loss
For in place of all the ill feelings I have replaced them with me
I have paid full cost

You owe me nothing, my love for you can never be repaid
Be healed my Child, my Beloved
Never again be ye afraid

Be Still My Beloved, for I am in the midst of you
And you are in the very midst of me.
My Beloved you will always be.

I've heard your cry Dear One
My answers to you are Yea and Amen

Forever more, Rest My Beloved Pat,

Be Still ... :kiss:

In Jesus' Name, Amen and Amen :heart2:

Laela

Sidestepping the "lynch mob"
..and I agree with you for this prayer. :yep:

I knew a woman whose daughter had Chrons.. it's a very painful disease and I pray for healing today. Amen!

In Romans 8, it is asked...

"What shall we 'say' to these things?'

The answer: If God is for us, who 'dare' be against us? With God on our side, how can we be denied. For we have been made more than Conquerors through Jesus Christ our Lord.

Dearest Pat, I pray that your heart is renewed with faith and joy. I pray that you will not be succomb by the stress and pull upon your faith which is testing your faith in God.

You are not in this alone and you are not a life or God failure. You've done nothing wrong and you have much to rejoice over. For God has not abandoned you neither has He passed you by. He's there with you, holding you and keeping you strong while it seems otherwise.

Not only are we praying at 3 on Sunday, for right now to see you clear through your breakthrough. Please hold on. Love is there and is never leaving your side.

In Jesus' Name, Amen and Amen.

sunnysmyler

I have a question.....I also forwarded the request to a good friend of mine....prayer worrior, this was her reply. Should I forward it to Pat, it makes total sense?

"Thanks for sending me this email. I will pray with Pat and release my faith for her. However, even if Pat can't pray , Pat can believe. We can all join in pray for her but if her faith is like a mustard seed she can be healed all by her lonesome.. If she continues to speak like this, with that despair and finality in her tone, no amount of praying will help, because she would have sabotaged her own success at healing. Don't mean to sound as if I am not compassionate, I am... I will pray that she may be strengthened in faith that she may realize her healing.

Love you alway. Be blessed."

Do you think this will encourage her? I know sometimes we need a good "shaking up" and to get the "real deal", and not be coddled as believers. Is this one of those times?

Shimmie

Staff member
I have a question.....I also forwarded the request to a good friend of mine....prayer worrior, this was her reply. Should I forward it to Pat, it makes total sense?

"Thanks for sending me this email. I will pray with Pat and release my faith for her. However, even if Pat can't pray , Pat can believe. We can all join in pray for her but if her faith is like a mustard seed she can be healed all by her lonesome.. If she continues to speak like this, with that despair and finality in her tone, no amount of praying will help, because she would have sabotaged her own success at healing. Don't mean to sound as if I am not compassionate, I am... I will pray that she may be strengthened in faith that she may realize her healing.

Love you alway. Be blessed."

Do you think this will encourage her? I know sometimes we need a good "shaking up" and to get the "real deal", and not be coddled as believers. Is this one of those times?
SunnySmyler, You are such a loving and good friend to Pat. God has truly blessed her with you and I thank God for blessing you 1000 fold for the love you so freely give to her and to others.

In answer to your question: I'd say 'no'. :nono: :nono: :nono: This is an 'individual call' and it's not for Pat.

Pat already feels that she has 'failed' as a Believer and as a human being. She's has been in so much 'unexpected' pain that she doesn't have the strength or the energy to do this on her own.

This is where 'we' come in as her 'rear' guard; her intercessors to gird her up; hold up her arms as did Aaron and Ur did for 'Moses' in the heat of the battle.

Pat DOES believe or she would not be asking for prayer. She would not have asked for a specific time frame. She's exhausted all of her energies in believing and now all she needs to do is just 'Be Still' and allow God to heal her which He has already done upon the Cross.

Pat is tired; she's weary; she done just about all that she could do on her own. None of us can imagine how long or how much pain she has suffered 'before' she reached out to anyone for prayer.

I'm sure that many of us have had integestion or gas attacks which 'pale' in comparasion to the pain Pat has endured.

Bless her heart, I'm just in tears for her. I can't imagine the pain she feels in her heart right now. She loves God and she's been beaten down so low by the enemy that she just can't take anymore.

Pat believes, but now she's just exhausted. Our prayers include that God will renew her strength as the eagles and to renew every organ, every tissue, every cell of her body in Jesus' Name, Amen and Amen.

For Pat with all of our love:

:pray: :grouphug2: :love2: :flowers: :love2: :grouphug2: :pray:

sunnysmyler

OHHH thanks so much Shimmie....It was exactly your response that I was anticipating, lol....You are so right!!! I will not forward this to Pat, and although I was at a Back to School function with my children, I stopped and prayed for Pat!!!!
I know you receive many thanks from the women on this board, and I can only imagine the ppl with whom you communicate with at your church and so forth, but I just want to add....God Bless you Faithful Woman of GOD!!!!! I appreciate all your Godly encouragement and insight!!! I really like you, lol!!!

Shimmie

Staff member
OHHH thanks so much Shimmie....It was exactly your response that I was anticipating, lol....You are so right!!! I will not forward this to Pat, and although I was at a Back to School function with my children, I stopped and prayed for Pat!!!!
I know you receive many thanks from the women on this board, and I can only imagine the ppl with whom you communicate with at your church and so forth, but I just want to add....God Bless you Faithful Woman of GOD!!!!! I appreciate all your Godly encouragement and insight!!! I really like you, lol!!!
Sunny, I feel the same about you; we're 'all' in this life together. I can tell how much you love Pat and want to see her through her recovery.

God is going show all of us just how much He is God in our lives. For you He has showers of blessings.

Blessings for your children returning to school. :Rose:

Irresistible

Oh shimmie, this is so beautiful. I'm grabbing this for me right now. Attacked in my health right now.......needed this! LOVE YOU

Said a prayer for Pat. God bless her and bring her healing to spring forth speedily!

Thank you Shimmie , your such a blessing!

Be Still, My Beloved Daughter...

Be Still and Know how much I hold you dear
Be Still and Know how full my presence is here...
With you.

Be Still My Beloved Child

Be Still and remember the first Joy I felt when you came to me
Be Still and know how I've never released you from my heart
Since the moment before your conception, we've been never apart

Be Still my Beloved One

Be Still and remember when you've called, I've always come
I'm here with you now, I was there with you then,
I knew this 'health challenge was going to occur
And in this challenge, I have 'set you up' to win.

Be Still my Beloved,

For I am the Life's breath in you,
You are the beat of my heart
In me you live and move and have your being
And in me you can never be anything less,
than, Healed, Delivered , Set Free

From the Crown of your head to the very soles of your feet;
Throughout your inward parts and being,
My Spirit dwells within you, my heart has taken its place in you,
I have made you strong...

Breathe out the fear and know that no blessings have been loss
For in place of all the ill feelings I have replaced them with me