G

</font><blockquote><font class="small">In reply to:</font><hr />
pmichael52172 said:
</font><blockquote><font class="small">In reply to:</font><hr />
it seems like i get better results from common brands

[/ QUOTE ]

However, Keracare did WOW me

[/ QUOTE ]

I had some old Keracare 1st Lather, that I got as a "free sample" from JCP. I used it last night followed with my Aubry JAY then my new Island Spice Creme Rinse
(YES SASSY I LOVED IT /images/graemlins/smile.gif) and my hair came out soooo nice, I keep feelin it today, oh if it could only stay this way.

I think the Keracare took off some of the product buildup I had. Who would have thought that this lil bottle that was stashed in the downstairs medicine cabinet would be there for me in such a time as that...

G

Yup, you know we want the Hook up.. /images/graemlins/smile.gif

Country gal

Last night I tried the Mango butter. I not impressed with it. It gives my hair a nice spell but not enough sheen. I don't buy a hair product unless I have heard lots of good reviews. Right now I am using Aphogee shampoo and leave in conditoner along with Keracare conditioner. I am happy with both lines. All in all I've gotten a lot of good advice on healthy hair practices. I think sometimes we switch products before we can accurately judge their usefullness. I not buying anymore shampoo until I finish my current bottle.

moni

I can admit that at first I wasn't blown away by elucence. I had never even heard of the shampoo before i came to this board. And even then I only got it because of the many positive reviews. But after I re-tried the elucence line coupled with an ACV rinse there was a remarkable difference in the way my hair behaved and felt. I like it much much better now. I am so glad I gave it a second chance. /images/graemlins/smile.gif

azul11

its these testimonies that make me want to give it a try. what did you try? the shampoo and conditioner? God bless you all.

ngaa

hey londondiva
u sed that u threw yo pantene smooth and sleek out, but didnt mention y exactly u didnt like it (mayb u did but i must have missed it). Cud u pliz say why u ddint like it coz that was on my list of things to buy first after their ad about not cuttin split ends but stoppin them....this is coz my biggest problem is my dry hair that gets split soooooooo quickly. Also have u tried the dove moisturisin conditioner or has anyone here heard any reviews on that?? i use their lotion and it leave my skin amazingly moisturised so i was hopin that their conditioner wud do this too.

ngaa /images/graemlins/drunk.gif