I Shared LHCF with someone today...

Nice & Wavy

and she is a doll!!! If you are reading this...hi K. :wave:

I met her at Sally's when I went in to get some Fermodyl today...(thanks alot, Honeydew for pushin' it...LOL!) and I over heard the convo she was having with one of the women who worked there. Of course my LHCF ears began to ring and I knew she needed a more experienced woman to help her with her hair needs....that's me of course :grin:

Anyways, she was asking for conditioners with silicones in it. I then began to share with her all about conditioners and silicones...clarifying shampoo and how important it is, how she needs to stretch her relaxers and not get a touch up every 6 weeks :naughty:

So, by the time we finished talking it was about 40 minutes later and I had wrote down for her a list of things to start off with (I was trying to remember the products for relaxed heads for her to use) but I couldn't remember so I gave her our address and told her to come on in and really learn how to take care of her hair. She also mentioned that her mom needs it too. I'm really glad I met her...her hair is already about collerbone length, just dry and in need of some LHCF tender care.

I hope she joins soon and when she does, I know she will get some LHCF love...all of you are good at that!

Just wanted to share the love.....blessings :p

wheezy807

awwww, that's so wonderful. I hope i can someday reach out to someone and they show enough interest to want to be a member here. Hopefully when she joins she will give you a big shout out or something. Congratz!!

mscocoface

I think we have a new question to ask?

Would you like to meet Niko's cousin?:grin:

Last edited:

Nice & Wavy

wheezy807 said:
awwww, that's so wonderful. I hope i can someday reach out to someone and they show enough interest to want to be a member here. Hopefully when she joins she will give you a big shout out or something. Congratz!!

Yeah, it was cool. I think she will...I gave her my screename so that she will know its me. She was so sweet and she just had a baby, and she need some help...if anyone can do it for her its LHCF!:p

Nice & Wavy

mscocoface said:
I think we have a new question to ask?

Would you like to meet Nikos cousin?:grin:

:grin: :grin: :grin: You come up with some of the best ideas...after the post you gave on 40+ and fabulous now this one...you are good..yup, yup...you are good!:grin: :grin:

mscocoface

Nice & Wavy said:
:grin: :grin: :grin: You come up with some of the best ideas...after the post you gave on 40+ and fabulous now this one...you are good..yup, yup...you are good!:grin: :grin:

Why thanks, always looking out for the ladies on LHCF!!!;)

Snuckles

Awwww, crap I'm really emotional today!!! This post brought tears to my eyes. That was soooo sweet of you Wavy!

SvelteVelvet

Aww that's so nice of you!! It's always nice to meet receptive people too. mscoco, that's a good one! A new way to use it besides just recognizing already existing members. I'm gonna remember that one, next time I hear someone not knowing what to do with their hair or wanting to get it back to health but not knowing where to start I'm gonna say "Girrrl, you should meet Nikkos cousin!" :lol:

KiniKakes

What a lovely story! Spreading the knowledge..... "paying it forward." I love that! :)

I hope she joins too!!!!! :grin:

KiniKakes

Letitia said:
You go Nice & Wavy. That really was nice of you.

OT: You look BEAUTIFUL in your siggy pic, Letitia!!!! I think this is the first time im really seeing you!!!! Gorgeous!!!!! :D

Tee

KiniKakes said:
OT: You look BEAUTIFUL in your siggy pic, Letitia!!!! I think this is the first time im really seeing you!!!! Gorgeous!!!!! :D

Thanks Kini. You look beautiful. I was admiring your dress!!! Love it.