I Suddenly Cannot See Imbedded Instagram Posts

fifi134

Girl this has been forever for me. Sometimes I see them (very rare), but most of the time it’s just an endless, blank scroll. I also have an iPhone and am using Safari.

Theresamonet

Girl this has been forever for me. Sometimes I see them (very rare), but most of the time it’s just an endless, blank scroll. I also have an iPhone and am using Safari.

It’s super annoying and is making my experience unpleasant. Have you ever contacted @dimopoulos about it? I don’t think the problem is on my end, because it’s always worked fine.

fifi134

@Theresamonet I hadn't contacted any admin because I feel like there was another thread about this some time ago. I always update my IG, so I think it's a server issue. Hopefully it gets fixed soon, because it really takes the fun out of being on here when I can't see people's posts. :sad:

beverly

Admin (November 2020 Photo)
Staff member
Thanks ladies for the feedback. At this point it sounds like an issue based on the platform you are using i.e. Safari vs Chrome. The plugin for our site was updated as of 3/17/2018. If we are able to find something else to assist all we will definitely implement. Thank you again for bringing this to our attention.

Black Ambrosia

Thanks ladies for the feedback. At this point it sounds like an issue based on the platform you are using i.e. Safari vs Chrome. The plugin for our site was updated as of 3/17/2018. If we are able to find something else to assist all we will definitely implement. Thank you again for bringing this to our attention.
Does this apply to Amazon as well? Do I need to start a separate thread for that to be looked into?