I switched MSM brands and now I'm having the Vivid dreams!!!!!!

Crystalicequeen123

HoneyDew said:
I threw the Trimedica out. I bought some from Vitamin Shoppe yesterday because I was out of my Jarrow brand. It was so nasty. The jarrow brand is bitter, but that Trimedica stuff taste the way DMSO smells.

I did not like that!!

I know now that all of these different powders must be different! I am going to stick with the Jarrow or even maybe try the Vitamin Shoppe brand next.

The trimedica brand IS nasty/bitter now! That's why I have to put it in flavored water, juice, or TONS of water to mask the taste.

I just thought that was the way MSM tasted. :look:

I will def. try the Vitamin shoppe brand though since it seems some people are getting benefits that I have YET to see with Trimedica. And I'm already taking a little more than half a teaspoon (a little over 2,000 mg) a day!

Those of you who are taking the Vitamin shoppe brand...how MUCH are you all consuming each day??

I know one thing, I haven't had a dream (let alone a "vivid" dream) in a LONG time!

Isis

RavenIvygurl said:
is the vitamin shoppe/vitamin world msm the same thing? I'm confused....
I don't know if their MSM is manufactured the same or not but Vitamin Shoppe and Vitamin World are two different vitamin stores.:)

gn1g

Has anyone noticed that some brands taste more bitter than others? It seems to be more potent when it is bitter.

MissYocairis

Isis said:
I don't know if their MSM is manufactured the same or not but Vitamin Shoppe and Vitamin World are two different vitamin stores.:)

Hi Isis! I actually asked the gentleman at the Vitamin World this very question and he said they are two different companies and all of their store brand formulas are not the same. They have no relationship to each other as it would seem.

Isis

CantBeCopied said:
Hi Isis! I actually asked the gentleman at the Vitamin World this very question and he said they are two different companies and all of their store brand formulas are not the same. They have no relationship to each other as it would seem.
That's what I thought. :yep: I wonder if the Vitamin Shoppe brand is better since it doesn't have the silica in it? :scratchch

Mizani_Mrs

oh my goodness! I thought yall were all imagining things. I had a very vivid long dream last nite, and a somewhat vivid dream the night before. After almost 2 weeks of taking Trimedica powder form MSM... I notice that i sleep comalike and i am very deep in a long dream and when i wake up i can remember the dream and feel the emotion. Usually i toss and turn during the night to get comfy, but i just slept peacefully. I'm not complaining cause both of them involved a sexy hunk of a guy.... and its funny cause when i woke up, I soooooo desperately wanted to return back to my dream. I pray that they don't turn scary in any way....I will be sure to clear my mind of any stresses/concerns and pray before i go to bed. usually whatever is on my mind, i will dream about... Its funny cause when i came home from work, i took a 1/4tsp dose of msm so i can do the coma dream thing again... :grin: I didn't know that taking it late will keep me up....

Please keep this thread going with everyone posting about each of their vivid dreams,and if they were scary or happy dreams... Perhaps we can learn something. shoot we already know something the medical world don't know cause i never saw this as a documented effect of taking MSM...

Isis

Mizani_Mrs said:
oh my goodness! I thought yall were all imagining things. I had a very vivid long dream last nite, and a somewhat vivid dream the night before. After almost 2 weeks of taking Trimedica powder form MSM... I notice that i sleep comalike and i am very deep in a long dream and when i wake up i can remember the dream and feel the emotion. Usually i toss and turn during the night to get comfy, but i just slept peacefully. I'm not complaining cause both of them involved a sexy hunk of a guy.... and its funny cause when i woke up, I soooooo desperately wanted to return back to my dream. I pray that they don't turn scary in any way....I will be sure to clear my mind of any stresses/concerns and pray before i go to bed. usually whatever is on my mind, i will dream about... Its funny cause when i came home from work, i took a 1/4tsp dose of msm so i can do the coma dream thing again... :grin: I didn't know that taking it late will keep me up....

Please keep this thread going with everyone posting about each of their vivid dreams,and if they were scary or happy dreams... Perhaps we can learn something. shoot we already know something the medical world don't know cause i never saw this as a documented effect of taking MSM...
I just want to point out that these MSM dreams only seem out of the ordinary for those who aren't used to remembering their dreams or having vivid dreams. It isn't like something is happening to us that's wierd, it's natural and as our bodies are restored to how they are supposed to run (toxic free) then we experience our dreams the way we are supposed to. :)
Girl, I would want to return to that sexy hunk man too!!
(maybe you can tonight!;) )

An_Original_Copy

OMG! I bought some powdered MSM yesterday for the first time, and took it at about 5 p.m., and last night I had a very real dream about being at wal-mart, and there was a tornado, and I was trapped in the storeroom! It was so real!

Mizani_Mrs

Why oh why can't i return back to my vivid dreams??? vivid dreams...please come back... :ohwell: lol. Yea as one lady commented...my dreams aren't out of the ordinary or different than the stuff I used to dream about...they are more 'real life like' and I can remember them when i wake up. I've had real dreams before but I RARELY used to remember dreams....

chiprecious

I have to agree. Before starting with the MSM, I never could remember having dreams. But now that I'm taking about 2000mg/day, I remember my dreams every night. When I was taking half in the morning and half at night, my dreams were tooooo vivid. It's very unsettling for someone that almost never dreamed to all of sudden have dreams soo life life and real. Since I value my sleep too much to be bothered with waking up from dreams, I know take my full dosage in the morning. I still dream a little, but they don't disturb my sleep.:sleeping:

gn1g

An_Original_Copy said:
OMG! I bought some powdered MSM yesterday for the first time, and took it at about 5 p.m., and last night I had a very real dream about being at wal-mart, and there was a tornado, and I was trapped in the storeroom! It was so real!

This is hilarious.

I had a wal-mart dream a day ago in which there was a long line in the mens section, the boxers were on sale for $9.98. In real life My husband woke me up out of my sleep asking me about his boxers. So I awoke and told him that if he can't find his wal-mart had them on sell for $9.98. He said huhhhh.:lol: :lol: :lachen: :grin:

RabiaElaine

An_Original_Copy said:

:lachen:

Yeah these dreams are crazy...I haven't had one in a few days though...maybe they're subsiding.

An_Original_Copy

Well, I took it again today but this time, right after breakfast, so maybe since I took it early in the morning, it'll kind wear off, and I won't have the dreams anymore.

Chromia

The theme i've noticed is i'm lost or trapped. Can't get home. Can't find my way. I'm stranded!!!!
This happened to me last night. When I woke up I felt distressed and worried.

When I first started taking MSM I was taking 1/4 tsp (1,500 mg) around 5:00pm every day and I started having long, vivid dreams. They weren't nightmares, but they bothered me. So I started taking my MSM 1st thing in the morning before work to try and avoid having the dreams. But yesterday I didn't have time in the morning. It was around 9:00 last night by the time I took it. And I take 1/2 tsp now.

I had the longest, most vivid, complicated, detailed dream last night. I was at a carnival and there were all these rides and games everywhere. In the dream I knew that the carnival was on a college campus, but I couldn't tell which college it was. In part of the dream I was in a race with a team I was on. My teammates were swimming, going from one pool to the next, and I was running on the grass alongside of the pools. I was supposed to be doing other things with my group, but I kept getting separated from them throughout the dream. Toward the end, when the team activities were over, I was walking around by myself trying to figure out where I was and how to get home. There were so many other things that happened in that dream....

This morning I made sure to get up in time to take my MSM before work.

I've been taking Vitamin World MSM Powder for almost 4 weeks. For my entire life I've had colorful dreams that I was able to remember after I woke up, but I've never had dreams like the ones I've been having lately.

I use DistilPure MSM crystal flakes, and I ordered 3 bottles when they were on sale. I was a bit ambitious, and now I have 2 bottles left that have an expiration date of 3 months ago. I started taking it again 3 days ago and use about 3 heaping teaspoons (to use it up faster). Is that too much?
On the 2nd night I had a horribly vivid dream that started out as a scary movie on tv. I said to myself that I wasn't going to watch it because it was too scary, and next thing i know i'm a part of the movie. It crazy. The world was freezing over and everyone was turning into cannibal zombies. It was sooo graphic. Then I run into this attractive cop who lives close by so we hide out there. I'm frantic, and locking every lock he has on his door- there were about 7 or 8 of them. He was just looking at me as calm as could be, while I'm freaking out. And then I wake up and my arm was completely numb from me sleeping on it. I think that's what transferred into my dream and made it so unpleasant. YIKES!!

I love dreams, but that was a bit much. I'm going to start meditating and praying before sleep as well.

How has this been going for you MSM using ladies?