I think if you really and sincerely ask God questions without any

C

chica_canella

biased feelings in your heart, he will hear you and answer your prayers. I only say this because most of the time, when God answers me quickly is when I have sincerely talked to him just as if he were standing physically next to me. Sometimes, as Christians, especially Baptist sometimes, we can get caught up in trying to say the perfect prayer or have a certain churchy tone because we think that is what real Christians do. But truthfully, I think God just wants us to be real and sincere and faithfully try to do his word.

Those are my thought. you can add if you want.

Naijaqueen

I talk to God the same way I talk to my father, He is with you at all time. The Lord is the Spirit, and as a believer the spirit feels your temple, He is God with us, He is right there!

C

chica_canella

Great responses you all. I think this was a blessing to someone.

Nice & Wavy

This was a blessing to me. Thank you for sharing, and you are correct.

I speak to God as my Father and my friend. Sometimes I get angry because of situations I know I can't control and I bring it to Him. When I'm sad and feel lonely, I go to Him. When I'm happy and joyful, I go to Him. I talk to Him all the time and He does hear me and He does respond and speaks to my spirit and reminds me that I'm a King's Kid! Now, that takes me to the next level, always.

Blessings.

fattyfatfat

good thread. sometimes I feel that I have to get on my knees, bow my head and put my hands together to truly be heard. I like to lay in bed, close my eyes, and talk to him. I know he hears me because I have received many blessings.

kweenameena

Great thread. I mostly talk to him like he's in the room. If I'm at home, I speak outloud what I'm thinking... I'm sure he hears me because he never fails me. I only fail myself.

PoeticJustice

Definitely a great thread and this was such a blessing to me! I agree with Kweenameena, He never fails me. I do that all my own.