I think my hair has grown need opinions.

Falon

Well, I couldn't wait any longer to relax my hair. It seemed like I had a lot of new growth and using the extra UBH mosturizer helped soften it but it made my hair dirtier and I don't have time to wash more than every three days. I was starting to see more breakage and I worried that the extra manipulating that goes with having to handle the hair every day as opposed to every 3 days would just cause more breakage.

So after only six weeks (Yes I am a bad girl)I self-relaxed on Saturday using Dark n' Lovely no Lye relaxer like I use to in the olden days when I had some hair. I used only the dew so it isn't as shiny as usual. But I swear I see more length. I put the May 1st pic next to the April 6th one for comparison. Am I dreaming? Is it possible to have that much growth in less than a month? No wonder my head was giving me so many problems.

And now I'm really steamed at my ex-hairdresser she must have been tearing my hair up cuz I never had this much progress when I was with her. From now on I am a do it yourself girl.

Tell me what you think. I mean it isn't all down my back (yet
grin.gif
) but it is about an inch or so longer.

http://f2.pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/ur_muse75/detail?.dir=/f201&.dnm=78bc.jpg

yes your hair has DEFINITELY grown
smile.gif
btw, it's very thick and pretty
wink.gif
you may now go and strangle your old stylist
laugh.gif
-- jainygirl

Your hair does look like it has grown! It's looks much healthier too! Keep up the good hair care!
wink.gif

I definitely can see it's grown. You're doing a great job with your hair. Very shiny and bouncy looking
smile.gif

[ QUOTE ]
jainygirl said:
yes your hair has DEFINITELY grown
smile.gif
btw, it's very thick and pretty
wink.gif
you may now go and strangle your old stylist
laugh.gif
-- jainygirl

[/ QUOTE ]

If I see the heifer in the street it's on believe it!

I was at neck length from september to now cuz of her I should have know it don't take that long to grow a few inches of hair.

I think the hair is shiny cuz of all the deep conditoning I do. It's a chore to sit for half an hour under the dryer twice a week but the results are worth it.

I do see the growth....Keep on loving and nurturing those tresses. You are definitely going to see more growth....

It sure did! It looks nice and fluffy too. I feel the same way as you do! I'd rather do it myself (wash/sets) and wear it healthy opposed to straight, shiny - stringy and lifeless by going to the salon. Its been tempting but I will hold off for a while until I regain my elasticity back.

Back