I TRIED PALTAS HAIR TREATMENT

Edie

After reading about this product, I decided to buy a bottle. I put it directly on my entire scalp and massage it in for about 30 seconds. I applied my second treatment this morning. I only used a little each time. I also applied my regular moisturizer (Jane Carter Solution Nourish and Shine) to my ends. My hair is so soft. I cannot believe it. Well ladies, this stuff makes the hair soft and moisturized. I will give it that. How many of you are using it and what have been your results? I have a question, do you leave the product on your hair and wash it out in the morning? I didn’t. I simply ran my hands under some water and ran my damp hands thru my hair near the scalp. I have only used it for a week. But I like it so far.

LizLeila

Hey Edie,

How are you? How has your hair been? I remember your incredible growth with organic foods and biotin, etc. Glad to see you around!

bluediamond0829

toosexy1 said:
where did you buy it?

bumping..

on where did u buy it??? the only place ive seen is Afrobest and thru Ebay which is still Afrobest..but its like 12.00 by the time shipping and handling is added in....

Edie

LizLeila said:
Hey Edie,

How are you? How has your hair been? I remember your incredible growth with organic foods and biotin, etc. Glad to see you around!

I am doing quite well. I cut my hair by six inches. I was taking classes and decided to cut it so I would not have to spend so much time on it. It is about three inches beyond brastrap. But I am going to let to grow back to waistlength for the summer. I am still eating organic foods as much as possible.

Edie

toosexy1 said:
where did you buy it?

I bought it on Ebay. To tell you the truth, I ordered another bottle this morning, plus a bottle of the Paltas hair conditioner.