thanks honeydew

kitchen i liked it too but it only lasted 1 day and when i woke up it was a
tangles gnarled mess

kitchen_tician

msportugal said:
thanks honeydew

kitchen i liked it too but it only lasted 1 day and when i woke up it was a
tangles gnarled mess

Maybe you should put it in a high pony at night and then tie a scarf around it. That's what I do. It lasts a few days like that.

kristina

I love your braidout Ms. P! Great texture and shape. I still can't do this style to save my life. I still need to learn how to cornrow/flat twist.

PretteePlease

#fakeworkouts
sistaclick: i've been transitioning since i texturized 10-3-05 i was irrational and trippin over my hair and didnt know what to do so i texturized i thought it would help with moisture :eek: but of course didnt major brain fart

tastesosweet: thanks i really like the look but maintaining it isnt going well

beyond: yes i'm on the transition no chop train

kristina: i like that shape too not sure where it came from but i like i like

onepraying: i'm so glad to still see you on the forum yes maam i'm trying to make up for my chop last summer i'm still mad at all stylist because of the

kitchen: i usually tie it up but i forgot that night

PretteePlease

#fakeworkouts
trini you snuck one in when i was replying thanks and your hair looks so shiny and healthy in your album. you are all up on armpit level i'm trying to be where you are this summer!

msportugal said:
trini you snuck one in when i was replying thanks and your hair looks so shiny and healthy in your album. you are all up on armpit level i'm trying to be where you are this summer!

:) lol thanks girl!! happy growing!!!

onepraying

Healthy Hair Quest..
msportugal said:
onepraying: i'm so glad to still see you on the forum yes maam i'm trying to make up for my chop last summer i'm still mad at all stylist because of the
They ain't put me out yet...so I'm still rolling....destin to become a LHCF old head!

CORBINS

Msportugal: We have a lot in common right now! I'm on the same journey as you and our hair is just about the same length right now. My hair is also very sensitive to chemicals no matter how mild they are. I've even tried children's relaxers and they thin my hair out badly. My goal for this year is to hit 12 inches before I straighten it again. I'm at 10 with some 8 and 9 in there too. I guess I will check in with you for some support!

PretteePlease

#fakeworkouts
Well corbins we can be transitioning partners i'm trying to go from shorter than armpit to brastrap in a year its gonna take extreme measures but i'm still gonna try

CORBINS

msportugal said:
Well corbins we can be transitioning partners i'm trying to go from shorter than armpit to brastrap in a year its gonna take extreme measures but i'm still gonna try

For now, I'm just using Gueye Braid spray, Infusium and Amla oil. I'm planning on keeping my braids in until April or May. So far braiding has worked for m. I stopped using M-T-G, and started applying Glover's 2 hours before I wash my hair. I can't stand the smell so I don't apply it after I wash. Since we are pretty much at the same length, you can use my progress to compare to your own to see if your growth is substantially different from mine.

Cheleigh

Your hair is very pretty, and I'm glad to see your transitioning--I loved your natural hair pics from before the texturizer.

PretteePlease

#fakeworkouts
thanks cheleigh i thing i will be a natural/flatiron gal for the long run you can see from my transition pics that my hair is probably 50-60% thicker in its natural state which i think will contribute to less split ends and hopefully more retained length