I wanna texturize....any tips ladies???

Samaria

I am currently using Mizani relaxer, but I am thinking about NOT relaxing my hair letting it grow out to texturize.... What are some good texturizers, and would you guys just texturize the ng and just cut the relaxed hair off when I want??? any tips would help.

SweetCaramel1

Samaria said:
I am currently using Mizani relaxer, but I am thinking about NOT relaxing my hair letting it grow out to texturize.... What are some good texturizers, and would you guys just texturize the ng and just cut the relaxed hair off when I want??? any tips would help.

hi Samaria. i'm relaxed but i've read about the other ladies saying they leave the relaxer in thier hair until it 80% straight (still slight curl pattern) then wash it out. sorry i don't know about any texurizers.

OneInAMillion

Hey Samaria,

I recommend not cutting off your relaxed ends. I just transitioned into the texturized hair and so far it has worked well (over a year now). Unless you want to rock a wash and go immediately, I would wait and see how your hair responds to see if you get the desired texture.

I've only used Dudley's Mild to texturize, but I am curious about Mizani since it's used so frequently. Does anyone use Mizani to texturize? What are your results?

Samaria

I am considering leaving the relaxer in like IDK maybe 6 minutes to leave texture, but at the same time I don't want to have curly parts and then straight parts cause Im using a relaxer...