I want my old saved stuff from old board?

Course24

When can we expect to retrieve and get this back? I've almost givin' up all hope now. I haven't heard anything one way or the other since we came to new board. I had some treasured posts I wanted to keep and it's not like I remember what all of them were, but I chose carefully. Anyone heard anything PLMK. PM me or something clue me in. I also wonder why I cant quick reply? I always have to click "post reply" button then reply. What's up with that?

Last edited:

Allandra

Quick reply is working. You need to click one of the Quick Reply icons in the posts above to activate Quick Reply. It's the button on the right side of the Quote button.

Course24

Allandra said:
Quick reply is working. You need to click one of the Quick Reply icons in the posts above to activate Quick Reply. It's the button on the right side of the Quote button.

Thanks for clearing that up for me. Are we able to save just a post inside a thread like we could on previous board or you have to save the entire thread? I loved that feature. Anyone have any info to share in regards to the another question? I really want to know so i can prepare myself to go though all the threads again to save it over again. TIA

Allandra

You'll have to go back through the threads and find them. Then you'll have to subscripe to the threads (next best thing to favorites - since we don't have favorites here at the new board). HTH.

Course24

ooooooooooo---KaaY then :( . I was hoping you wouldn't say we won't get our old saves back. I guess I lost it with the switch for good. FYI- save to disk/Word Ladies.....

Allandra

Course24 said:
ooooooooooo---KaaY then :( . I was hoping you wouldn't say we won't get our old saves back. I guess I lost it with the switch for good. FYI- save to disk/Word Ladies.....
I'm not saying that the favorites is gone for good because I'm not 100 percent sure of that. I just know that we're using subscribing to the thread for now.