Question I Want To Get Rid Of Some Things In My Closet...

Arian

Loc'ing Up!
That are not hair related.

I want to post some purses and other items for sale that I have around the house--sort of a virtual sale.

I was going to post in the Hair Product Exchange thread, but it doesn't seem to get much traffic. Also, I didn't want to go off topic by posting things for sale that are not hair products. I know that some have done so before--even me. But I have more than one item to get rid of, so I thought that posting there would be an issue.

Any suggestions on where I should place this type of thread? Off topic, maybe?

MysTori

Sorry to hi-jack your thread, but I can't even create one. That's why I'm posting here, you have the least amount of replies, so my request won't get lost :lol: .

Admin: I cannot create a thread. I need help with that please. MysTori

lilikoi

That are not hair related.

I want to post some purses and other items for sale that I have around the house--sort of a virtual sale.

I was going to post in the Hair Product Exchange thread, but it doesn't seem to get much traffic. Also, I didn't want to go off topic by posting things for sale that are not hair products. I know that some have done so before--even me. But I have more than one item to get rid of, so I thought that posting there would be an issue.

Any suggestions on where I should place this type of thread? Off topic, maybe?
Tag me if you ever got a reply to this. I'd really love to know. Outside of LHCF, I sell on Poshmark. If you decide to join you can use my code (BTEAU) and you get a $5 credit (I do too, once you make your first purchase, full disclaimer).