I want to shave it off!!!

homegirljiggy

I really want to cut all my hair off and start over!!! But Im in the process of looking for a job, and my family would freak and call me names... I really want to do it, like a rhianna cut for now, then cut it all off after that... anyone done these before from APL/BSL to stark naked?:ohwell:

JustKiya

I really want to cut all my hair off and start over!!! But Im in the process of looking for a job, and my family would freak and call me names... I really want to do it, like a rhianna cut for now, then cut it all off after that... anyone done these before from APL/BSL to stark naked?:ohwell:

*lol* Two week rule!!! Gotta think about it for two weeks, and stay just as certain as you are now about it.

If you still want to do it after that, then go for it! Girl, we know hair does NOTHING but grow back! :lol:

hairedity

wow, you have absolutely beautiful hair! ..I say go for the cut, you're young, it will grow back, so what better time than now?!
Have fun with it.

KiSseS03

*lol* Two week rule!!! Gotta think about it for two weeks, and stay just as certain as you are now about it.

If you still want to do it after that, then go for it! Girl, we know hair does NOTHING but grow back! :lol:
That's a very good idea!

morehairplease

hi there,

the longest I have every been is slightly passed my shoulders and I went from that to a bald fade(not my choice but HAD to bc). I have had to do this twice. The first time was due to a botched texturizer the second time was due to major damage from hard presses.

Last edited:

Mook's hair

It sounds like you've been thinking about this for a while.

I've seen a couple of fotki ladies who did because they decided to go natural and didn't want to transition.

I think you'll look cute with short hair. It'll grow back. If that's what you feel like doing then go for it!:yep:

fluffylocks

I've really want to :ohwell: Im APL...

But i also think about jobs, going to school, visisting family, how long it took me to get to my goals, going out...

If somebody locked me in a room with a razor...I just might come out bald. I would love to start fresh, free of layers, no splits, no color, no relaxer.

homegirljiggy

i want to do it because i really want my natural hair back... i regret relaxing it when i went to college... i helped my friend big chop in janurary, but i wont have any hair if i do, it would be a fade cause i just relaxed a week ago... i have been thinking bout this for a while:look:

Neith

Hmmm... seeing as I have texturized, went 100% natural only to texturize again I wouldn't be too hasty :lol:

At least give yourself a month or two of preparation and really think about it.

Either way I'm pretty sure it'll all turn out well :)