I Was So Hoping .....and Then %$#@

Transformer

Didn't know the guy that raped and murdered the Japanese lady on Okinawa was Black. Not with a name of Kenneth Shinzato. It turns out Shinzato is his WIFE's last name.

sj10460

Don't Come for me unless I send for you!
yes, but Andres is different from Andre.

I know two white Chantels and a few white Crystals. Is Crystal a black name? I know a few non-black hispanics named Crystal.

Bunnyhaslonghair

Ebonics Queen
Someone feel free to read me for ignorance, but why is this making international headlines? Women here and other places get raped and murdered often. Is there something special about this case?

Farida

Someone feel free to read me for ignorance, but why is this making international headlines? Women here and other places get raped and murdered often. Is there something special about this case?

Because of the U.S. military base in Okinawa. Marines and other people have raped local women and Okinawans were holding protests saying they want the U.S. out. This has been going on for a while.

Transformer

It just so happens that while I was in command on Okinawa, my lead engineer was Kenneth Shapiro, a white guy.

I remember stuff like this.....the protests are very orderly and very peaceful. The U.S. will have to bring some ca-Ching but this is a bit of unusual since he's a contractor. I wonder which company. Not surprised that he's married to a Japanese lady....almost all the men that are permanently stationed are.

thatscuteright

It just so happens that while I was in command on Okinawa, my lead engineer was Kenneth Shapiro, a white guy.

I remember stuff like this.....the protests are very orderly and very peaceful. The U.S. will have to bring some ca-Ching but this is a bit of unusual since he's a contractor. I wonder which company. Not surprised that he's married to a Japanese lady....almost all the men that are permanently stationed are.

Do they all take the wife's name too?

gn1g

I haven't heard this story so I googled his name and this dude shoved feces down the womans throat! that alone deserves a death sentence. I guess he was having a flash back from when the yt pepo use to do that to slaves.