Idea to help our International Members...

kweenameena

I'd love to be a stateside shopper and buyer. There are some international products that I might be interested in.

Suerte this is a great idea.
Plus we could all make some new international friends along the way.:yep:

Plus I'm ALWAYS looking for new products at Target and TJ Maxx!!!!!

Monigirl

This is a great idea. I have done this for two different LHCF member and one fotki member so far. Worked out great.

WOW. Suerte you are a genius.
I live in Canada so I will definitely be a buyer, shipping costs are crazy especially in BC. I am in definite need of a maxiglide/miniglide, and some Dominican products and some hair as well :)

nomadpixi

Suerete bless you!

Everybody black I see here in Australia that isn't Ethiopian has HORRIBLE hair. There are NO products here for black hair that aren't truly inflated in cost or just plain useless. Some fool was selling Fashion Fair powder for $65!!! I could buy this for $18 in the US and have it shipped to me and arrive in 3 days for a total of $43. Even with $25 shipping this is still cheaper than the "crack dealers" here!

Honesty, I would be over the moon for online vitamins or cosmetics that don't ship internationally. That would give me more bang for my buck. Personally, if I could work something where I could buy my items online sent to their address and pay someone to ship it to me, I'd be really happy (My dad is not in any condition to do this for me, he's to old). If there's anyone that's willing to do this, please PM me when you get a chance.

Thanks so much for this thread!

Dayjoy

Old School Member
Suerete bless you!

Everybody black I see here in Australia that isn't Ethiopian has HORRIBLE hair. There are NO products here for black hair that aren't truly inflated in cost or just plain useless. Some fool was selling Fashion Fair powder for $65!!! I could buy this for $18 in the US and have it shipped to me and arrive in 3 days for a total of $43. Even with $25 shipping this is still cheaper than the "crack dealers" here!

Honesty, I would be over the moon for online vitamins or cosmetics that don't ship internationally. That would give me more bang for my buck. Personally, if I could work something where I could buy my items online sent to their address and pay someone to ship it to me, I'd be really happy (My dad is not in any condition to do this for me, he's to old). If there's anyone that's willing to do this, please PM me when you get a chance.

Thanks so much for this thread!
That idea is great! Maybe it can be incorporated into the system. It could cut out some of the steps in the transactions.

cecilie

This is a great idea ,I got Surge from a cute girl from BHM I paid her by Paypal , I live in Belgium Europe I hope that it will be possible soon .
Cécilie .

Mandy4610

So where are we on this? I have not done a good job following, but I am very interested? PJ talking...I don't even have money to spare..but...:look:

SaintLuxe

I am soo about helping to do this. I do this already for my husband's sister & mother-we send her products all of the time that they can't get in Greece. Keep me posted when we are officially starting this...I already have a Paypal account & 100% feedback on Ebay for buying & selling products...I'm on it:yep::yep:!

neyhla

hi there,
So great idea !!
i'm looking for 2 pack of Maka (bhringeraj) powder , so if someone are interested in selling me that please PM me

I live in MARTINIQUE (french caribeen island)
thank you girlzzz

Champagne

Wow ... I just saw this thread!!!

Fab idea, I miss being in the states and being able to go to Sallys and target.

I am running low on products so this would help me out ...

hothair

A very sympathetic shopper is helping me get some curlformers & MN 4% this week:grin: - I think this is a BRILLIANT idea, next stop OCT :look::yep: will keep u guys informed

Hmm actually maybe its not such a good idea I'll probably go broke buying everything mentioned on the board, UNLESS someone can get and ship me the PIBBS :scratchch

oooop2

Wow..What a wonderful idea. As I STRUGGLE to find stuff in Japan. Or I have to pay an insane amt to have stuff shipped here :nono:

Mandy4610

A very sympathetic shopper is helping me get some curlformers & MN 4% this week:grin: - I think this is a BRILLIANT idea, next stop OCT :look::yep: will keep u guys informed

Hmm actually maybe its not such a good idea I'll probably go broke buying everything mentioned on the board, UNLESS someone can get and ship me the PIBBS :scratchch
Who is helping you? I am in desperate need of the MN 4%. I need help. I am waiting on a Pibbs as well. I have the funds,but no where to buy from.:ohwell:

GodsGrace

Shoot, let me know when this is up and runnin, I will be there with my paypal on!:grin: I'm tired of sellin my organs to pay for US stuff over here!

Golden

This is amazing!! :blush: should I just Pm one of the members who voluntered or is there a separate thread?

lovinmylocs

This is a great idea and very sweet as well...y'all are great. (In my Becky voice) this is the best board ever!!

Well_Coiffed

I am willing to help, as well. I am a wannabe product manager working in a major department store. So some of those pricey (Phyto) hair products and cosmetics I can get at discount. My stylist gives me discounts on salon products, also. I am always personal care shopping and wouldn't mind picking stuff up.

Mimi22

Hi there!
Is anyone still doing this?

I made a thread a few minutes ago about needing NTM silk leave in condish. Is anyone still being a buyer? What are the regulations? Fees etc?

thanx!

Nubian.Queen

I am willing to help, as well. I am a wannabe product manager working in a major department store. So some of those pricey (Phyto) hair products and cosmetics I can get at discount. My stylist gives me discounts on salon products, also. I am always personal care shopping and wouldn't mind picking stuff up.

Am adding you to my buddy list...:yep:

Blaque*Angel

I am soo about helping to do this. I do this already for my husband's sister & mother-we send her products all of the time that they can't get in Greece. Keep me posted when we are officially starting this...I already have a Paypal account & 100% feedback on Ebay for buying & selling products...I'm on it:yep::yep:!

please share your ebay username :)

thanks for this thread, it is a great idea:grin:

i've been trying to find a shopping buddy for years.....i have been made promises to no avail:perplexed:ohwell:

oh well, i just ope this idea works out

xxxxx

nomadpixi

Suerete Bless you! This is just what's needed.

I did have a question for the thread though: Most stuff I'd like is available online but doesn't ship overseas. Is anyone willing to accept stuff from like Sephora etc and ship it for a fee?

oooop2

I have a USA address at http://www.myus.com/

I can order stuff online, have it shipped here and they resend to me. However, their shipping fees are rather high to Japan, so I am also interested in having a personal shopper :grin:

schoko_braun

Oh this would be cool. Please pm me when this starts up. I live in Germany and would love to take advantage of this service!

lala3

hey all

I've been lurking on this forum for a while now and when i saw this thread i had to register... i would love love love to have a shopping buddy :love:

i'm from switzerland, that's next to germany..i don't get a lot of things here :nono: