If the other GVP products are great, what about their CHI comparable blow dryer?

id get it. i have been looking into a chi drier and if i can get the same thing for much less than i would do so in a heart beat. the good thing is that im sure you can take it back if it doesnt compare or seem any different than a $30 drier.

I've really never been intrigued by the CHI dryer more than any other ones, so I'm going to compare the GVP to some other faves and narrow them down to my pick. If you have any suggestions, I'm wide open! Thanks

I just wanted to state my GVP flat iron broke and I only had it for about 7 months. Not pleased at all.

What happened to it? I've had mine for what seems like forever and it still works great.

It was the one they were selling around Valentines day with the pink hearts. I have no idea, it just wont turn on. Had me going to class looking like who did it and why.:sad:

It was the one they were selling around Valentines day with the pink hearts. I have no idea, it just wont turn on. Had me going to class looking like who did it and why.:sad:
Oh okay. I wonder if you got a defective one. I have the original black one they had out before they had all the different colors.

Isn't there a warranty on them?

Back