If You're A Fan Of The Neutrogena Triple Moisture Line

LittleLuxe

Hopefully I'm not behind on this :look:

While I was walking through the hair product line at my drugstore I glanced at the Neutrogena shelf and saw the usual group of the Triple Moisture products mentally reminding myself to eventually buy some more Silk Touch Leave-In when I saw......A NEW PRODUCT!

Neutrogena Triple Moisture Split End Mender in a nice shiny tube with a cheerful purple 'NEW' sticker on it.

I know for some ladies on here Herbal Essences Long Term Relationship Split End Leave-In has been their best friend for a while but depending on how well this product works out I could see the 'ol HE losing some of it's love.

I'm planning to wash my hair this weekend so I'll be testing the product first-hand, it cost about 7.99 and has a similar appearance to the NTM Daily Conditioner tube but smaller.

AvaSpeaks

Yeah that has been out for awhile I think. I have tried it and I'm not a fan so I still stick with my Triple Moisture Leave-In Cream. That and the Healing Serum is really the only thing that works :yep:

NJoy

Here I grow again!
Yeah, it has been out for a bit and I LOVE the NTM line. I've been waiting on reviews but, silk touch leave-in is working fine for me. And why is everything $7.99? :lachen: I use the daily deep conditioner and deep recovery hair mask along with silk touch leave-in. I LOVE NTM!!!

belldandy

i thought NTM was okay, i just dont like the cones but i have not found anything that i likebetter that this and HELTR

Barbara

Princess
I used both of the conditioners a few months ago, and they are my permanent staples. I add olive oil to them.

LushLox

It sounds like they changed the formula, I hate when companies do this. The original products were so perfect to me...

MarieB

Well, alas, it looks like they're no longer selling my former beloved NTM Smooth Shine Anti-frizz Cream, at least nowhere I can find it. I have tried the Split-End Mender, but I'm not really a fan; it feels too sticky, but I've only used it on dry hair. I'll just put it in the back of my cabinet and hang onto it for someone it might work better for. On a happier note, I was at Fred Meyer's (Kroger in other states where they do business) today, and they've got a coupon for $1.50 off any Neutrogena hair product...poos and cons are $5.99 regular price, and the leave-ins and masks are $6.99. I'm sure there are better deals out there, but thought I'd throw this out for anyone who doesn't feel like shopping around.

fattyfatfat

I use it on wet hair before I roller set. When I take the rollers out, my ends feel a little hard but that goes away quickly.

Well, alas, it looks like they're no longer selling my former beloved NTM Smooth Shine Anti-frizz Cream, at least nowhere I can find it. I have tried the Split-End Mender, but I'm not really a fan; it feels too sticky, but I've only used it on dry hair. I'll just put it in the back of my cabinet and hang onto it for someone it might work better for. On a happier note, I was at Fred Meyer's (Kroger in other states where they do business) today, and they've got a coupon for $1.50 off any Neutrogena hair product...poos and cons are $5.99 regular price, and the leave-ins and masks are $6.99. I'm sure there are better deals out there, but thought I'd throw this out for anyone who doesn't feel like shopping around.

LittleLuxe

Okay ladies, glad to see this got some replies even with me being behind.

I checked the Neutrogena website and it's still listed as NEW and this was the first time I ever saw it so I'm also noticing a lack of reviews and info.

I washed my hair this Friday and used a little on my ends, well first off I wouldn't call the formula sticky but I will say that it isn't the usual formula you're used to from leave-in's. The tube promises that it has a unique formula that - oh let me get my bottle, who am I fooling trying to remember this off the top of my head, lol.

Okay it says: Lightweight balm with patent-pending technology penetrates porous hair ends and seals with a durable ionic bond, bringing the split ends together to repair the damage and prevent future split ends from forming.

Sounds amazing, lol.

The color is semi-clear with a slightly milky tint. The consistency is very runny and smooth, about what you might imagine from say aloe vera juice. Now I always say this about my products, I give them a fair shake because any number of actions in my routine could off-set a positive effect the product may actually have. I had done a protein treatment on my wash day and used Silk Elements moisturizing Treatment in the shower so I fear my hair may have suffered from too much for that (or not putting the products in the right order) anyway I wasn't wowed BUT the product does seem to have a bonding quality to it (like glue) and while not moisturizing did make my ends feel smooth.

I'll keep trying, testing, and alternating to see whether and how my opinion changes.

LittleLuxe

I use it on wet hair before I roller set. When I take the rollers out, my ends feel a little hard but that goes away quickly.

Hmmm, I'll have to try this. I did mine on dry hair but considering the consistency maybe it would be better on wet hair. Thanks for the tip!

sylver2

ive been using it. i like it. my ends are always frizzy and it stopped that. i use it on damp hair after i wash, condition and apply my leave ins.

MarieB

Thanks for the tip; I used it on my damp ends today, and no sticky feeling! I've got root issues right now, but that's a whole 'nother story...