I'm going to start air drying my 4c hair like this

georgie

So those of you who saw the other thread, My Naked 4c Hair, would know that my sister sent me a video of this girl Rella who makes youtube videos and has hair that looks like mine. Well when I saw her video I felt like my world finally made sense lol and proceeded to marathon watch every video she has ever made.

Well this chick is damn near about to turn me into a stan with her air drying. :lachen:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HsvSoCWy5KA

My hair never looks that good when I air dry. I never thought to use rollers!
I wanted to rub my face in her hair when she was done :lick:

And she needs to stop teasing me with this clay and just sell it already.
Im going to stop now writing now.

And just continue watching.

From a distance :sekret:

Last edited:

danniegirl

you trolling for views cause there was nothing special about that hair .or her drying process

thumbs down

georgie

you trolling for views cause there was nothing special about that hair .or her drying process

thumbs down

Erm, no I'm not.
And what would make her hair special? If it was longer? Or looser? I get excited when I see people who have hair like mine do things with it that I wouldn't think to do. If it wasn't special to you you're entitled to your preferences. But it was special to me.

Have a nice day.

GoldenRule

She's just cute as a button but I'd be a little pissed if my hair turned out that way after all that work.

georgie

She's just cute as a button but I'd be a little pissed if my hair turned out that way after all that work.

I like my hair stretched like that. It makes styling easier. But normally I have to 'break my hair in' for some days after washing to get my hair like that instead of it being that way straight away. That's why I got so excited.

NappyNelle

Kinky Coily 4A, Fine Strands, WSL
She's super cute. I love her voice. I agree that the rollers are a lot of work; I would airdry in big braids for the same effect.

faithVA

So those of you who saw the other thread, My Naked 4c Hair, would know that my sister sent me a video of this girl Rella who makes youtube videos and has hair that looks like mine. Well when I saw her video I felt like my world finally made sense lol and proceeded to marathon watch every video she has ever made.

Well this chick is damn near about to turn me into a stan with her air drying. :lachen:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HsvSoCWy5KA

My hair never looks that good when I air dry. I never thought to use rollers!
I wanted to rub my face in her hair when she was done :lick:

And she needs to stop teasing me with this clay and just sell it already.
Im going to stop now writing now.

And just continue watching.

From a distance :sekret:

Thanks for sharing. I may try the flexirods to help do a banana clip bun. I want to see how starting at the root works out.

Froreal3

haulin hard in the paint
^^I don't think she was going for a specific look. She said she wanted to stretch her roots. But she could also do that with braided roots. :yep:

georgie

^^I don't think she was going for a specific look. She said she wanted to stretch her roots. But she could also do that with braided roots. :yep:

Exactly. In the description box of the video she said she switched from drying in braids and twists because it decreases matting

faithVA

Exactly. In the description box of the video she said she switched from drying in braids and twists because it decreases matting

My hair doesn't stretch in twists or braids probably because there isn't enough weight. My braids and twists just end up shrinking up because there isn't enough tension. I would have to weight them down with a roller or barrette.