I'm going to the store in 20 mins. Which Suave Naturals conditioner should I get?

tiffers

Whisper "bleep boop" to yourself when you're sad.
Do they still make Milk and Honey? What about Citrus Smoothie? I saw ladies talking about these two conditioners years ago when I did a search, but nothing recently. So I'm not sure if they're discontinued or not. If they are, I'm thinking of getting Toasted Vanilla or Ocean Breeze. So far I've used the Coconut and the Fresh Berries and I don't think I'm ever gonna sway from Suave Naturals conditioners! :love: them! Anywho, if anyone knows if those two have been discontinued, let a sista know :) (I'm open to recommendations)

Je Ne Sais Quoi

i don't think milk and honey is around anymore. I usually get the coconut, the lavendar, and one other one that i can't think of.

LovelyLionessa

Do they still make Milk and Honey? What about Citrus Smoothie? I saw ladies talking about these two conditioners years ago when I did a search, but nothing recently. So I'm not sure if they're discontinued or not. If they are, I'm thinking of getting Toasted Vanilla or Ocean Breeze. So far I've used the Coconut and the Fresh Berries and I don't think I'm ever gonna sway from Suave Naturals conditioners! :love: them! Anywho, if anyone knows if those two have been discontinued, let a sista know :) (I'm open to recommendations)

Please get this. I was able to drown my sorrows over M & H being dicontinued w/the Toasted Vanilla Sugar. :grin:

tiffers

Thanks Bre! How it the lavender one? Does it give lots of slip and moisture? I hate flower smells, but if it works great, I'll buy it! :lol:

tiffers

Please get this. I was able to drown my sorrows over M & H being dicontinued w/the Toasted Vanilla Sugar. :grin:

LOL! You are crazy!
I was strongly leaning towards this one after reading a couple reviews......

Je Ne Sais Quoi

Thanks Bre! How it the lavender one? Does it give lots of slip and moisture? I hate flower smells, but if it works great, I'll buy it! :lol:

LOL then don't get the lavendar one for sure :lachen: To be honest all of them give me ton's of slip. I swear it feels like the only thing different about them is the smell but i'm sure it's just me. I don't think you can go wrong with any of them :grin: