I'm going to try out the Silk Elements Line

J

JenniferMD

I\'m going to try out the Silk Elements Line

I was in Sallys today and came across this line and picked up the shampoo and conditioner. I made the mistake of checking all the reviews on this board first before using them. LOL! Since most people didn't like it that much I used a little of the shampoo...didn't like it and ran for my NTM.

I don't think I gave this stuff a fair chance so I'll try it again in two weeks.

I also picked up New Image's Well Composed Texturizing Cream and their Velveteen Silk Cream. I think I picked them up because they had such nice color bottles. Anyhoo, I don't know how to use these products and will probably be giving them away at the next DC LHCF meeting.

Oh, I also picked up a spray bottle (that's the reason I went in Sallys to begin with). **I'm pretty sad

Angelicus

Re: I\'m going to try out the Silk Elements Line

silk elements moisturizing luxury conditioner:

inthepink

Let us know how you like the Velveteen Silk Cream. I was a little afraid of it b/c mineral oil is high on the list but I am still curious!

J

JenniferMD

Anky, I'm tring to give this product a fair chance now why you gotta make me feel like tossing these products out the window