I'm leaving

makeupgirl

So, God knows me better than I know myself. He created me after all. He knew me, my faults, personality, illness, and everything there is about me before the foundation of this world. He also know that I have an overwhelming passion regarding his word, his gospel, and what it means to be a new creature in Christ.

At 30 years old, I’ve learned more about myself than I have at any other ages. I’ve learned that I just don’t care what other people think or feel about me. I’ve learned that it takes me a while to reach a breaking point to no return. I’ve learned that there are some things I will accept and some things I will not accept.

I don’t know who is truly born again and who is not. I can’t see your heart but I do know what is not of God and what is according to the scriptures. Regardless of fellowshipping, when it comes to my spiritual growth, I am extremely protective about what I will allow in my life. I’ve let toxic people go in the past because they were not good for me and I allow myself to change to please them. I left the Christian forums because of things that were introduced and allowed that is contradictory to God’s word. I am not afraid to do so today, with leaving Long Hair Care Forum.

Maybe I've done what I was led to do. I don't know. I just know that Satan is having too much in this particular forum and I can't and won't deal anymore. I know what true Christianity is and some of these religions that have been declared as Christianity is just not what is taught in the bible and I'm sorry but I don't want to be apart of it anymore. I believe the bible because it's the word of God. Without fault and I refuse to add or take away from it. It's too much man made doctrines and man made beliefs and religions that are taking over and I'm leaving.

At this point, I’m not going to argue anymore, fight the urge to respond, I’m just not interested anymore. My feelings have always been if I have to compromise my values and belief it’s not worth the fight, if I have to contemplate it too much, it’s not worth it. Lately, I’ve been contemplating and thinking about compromising and I’m sorry, I rather face the great wrath of man, then to face the wrath of my Heavenly Father.

So it was nice knowing everyone and I’ll see those that truly are my sisters in Christ in Heaven.

Ms. Shimmie, Laela, Nice and Wavy, Sharpened, Crown, GoddessMaker, Coily Fields, and anyone else I've bonded with over the course of my time here. I appreciate our time together. For your help, prayers, and support.

For those that are not, I’ll continue to pray for your salvation. That’s all I’m able to do at this point because I can’t fight anymore. Lord knows when I get to the point when I don’t care; it’s hard for me to come back from that.

So, it’s been fun.

loolalooh

makeupgirl:

Umm. I don't even know what to say. I get that some threads in CF can get a bit frustrating. I can understand one needing to take a break. (I took a much needed break.) However, if you, me, or another member leaves, that is one battle won for Satan.

I do hope you just take a break and then return. You are a part of the One Body, and when one part suffers, we all suffer ...

Last edited:

Ivonnovi

Though I don't participate in the Christianity forum I can relate to the contents of this post on MANY levels.

My sister in Christ I'm sorry the actions here left you feeling discouraged, but I'm glad you have the wisdom & self awareness to recognize when (for you) enough is enough. Take care and we hope to see you here again.

Shimmie

"God is the Only Truth -- Period"
Staff member
:kiss: This breaks my heart, yet I understand. :yep:

Sweet Love, please make sure it is the Lord leading you to leave and not satan in order to shut you up. The reason I say this is because no matter where we, as Christians, go, we will always have this same challenge. There is no escape from it. Be it here on LHCF or at home or at work.

The world period... is a horrid mess... just look at our stupid government; if it's 'sin' , it's legislated cause someone wants their way in sin. :nono:

It's an unending cycle that wil know it's end when Jesus' comes.

I love you Little Sister... beyond words. I've learned so much from you and you will always live in my heart. I 'see' you coming back for there's too much fire in your bones, to allow the enemy to 'have his way'.

:bighug:

Last edited:

LifeafterLHCF

makeupgirl I know you feel your doing what is best. If God is leading you to go then do what he calls you to do. I love everyone here as they have helped me grow. I def hate to see anyone go but I understand the frustration at times. Continue to grow and be awesome.

Laela

Sidestepping the "lynch mob"
makeupgirl, the struggle exists even beyond the CF but I do understand and respect your sentiments. If God is leading you, Amen... for with God there is always Revelation in Separation. Always a Purpose.

The LORD make His face shine on you, And be gracious to you
:rosebud:

MSee

@makeupgirl:

Umm. I don't even know what to say. I get that some threads in CF can get a bit frustrating. I can understand one needing to take a break. (I took a much needed break.) However, if you, me, or another member leaves, that is one battle won for Satan.

I do hope you just take a break and then return. You are a part of the One Body, and when one part suffers, we all suffer ...

^^^ Well said. Also what Shimmie said.

makeupgirl I've prayed for you. As a child of God there are situations that we must withdraw from. I believe when we become emotionally overwhelmed in any situation, online or off, it's good to step back, take some time and heal and let yourself be refreshed. If it's a place God wants you to be, a fight He wants you to enlist for, believe me He will send you back when you can handle it or when the time is right.

This is for others who may sometimes feel just tired and weary of arguments, doctrinal debates and everything else in between. Just like in physical fights, your tired, beat up or overworked emotions can take a toll on you and even manifest physically (as sickness etc.) if you don't learn to take some time and let yourself (your emotions, your soul, your mind) heal and be refreshed.

Lately I'm been constantly reminded of the need to truly cast my cares, (which includes other peoples issues that I get involve in :lol:), on the Lord and let them go. I felt like mentioning that because someone else may need to be reminded of that too.

auparavant

makeupgirl

I know Jesus. He recognizes me as His own. Hopefully, you won't allow different interpretations of scriptures to drive you away. I remember when I walked away because I felt that some people were harmed - not that my Church is false, but because they do not have our understanding under the guidance of the H-ly Spirit. I ask a question or two of import to me but I won't get into doctrinal debates, per se. I do hope you reconsider and maybe just post in something that fits you better without raising the bloodpressure. But simply, just because someone else is of another church does not mean they are not your sisters in the very same Christ. We're not all the same, but Christ is the same. :bighug:

Crown

I appreciate the time, makeupgirl.

Eccl. 3 : 1 There is a time for everything, and a season for every activity under the heavens…

We are disciples of the Messiah.

Sometimes, we just need a break.
Sometimes, we must say good bye and don’t turn back.

Only you, can discern the time with the Holy Guidance of Yahweh.

I am sure He will continue to bless you and reveal Himself to you!

CoilyFields

I have enjoyed our time here together and I hope that your break refreshes you...and then you come back to us!!!! :)

Will miss you sis!

Okay. I am not that much of a poster in this forum, more of a lurker. But I could've wrote this exact post about my women's bible study.

You have to be obedient and follow God's still small voice. Sometimes we create the headaches by ignoring that voice and we should've left along time ago. I chose to leave my beloved bible group because of a turning from God's word and principles and I didn't want to. I would hear peole say things that weren't biblical, my feelings were hurt, I felt rejected for standing on God's word and this was in HIS house of worship.

It had become toxic for me. I was spending way too much time reading into every word people said,.... thinking I was being ganged up on and ignored, ( Now how can you feel that way at the same time??lol) and it wasn't a place I felt safe anymore. In fact, I felt I grieved the Holy Spirit by staying!

Do what you need to do.

If you come back, you'll come back more aware of what to look out for, people to avoid, and people to pray over. If not, be blessed, go with God, and he'll give you peace about making the decisions you need to make for your life. God is good, always. Your post has given me confirmation.

auparavant

This came from your heart... :yep:

Yes, it did, and it is absolutely truth. And I have Christ in me from His Church. He offers to all people. :yep: And why not? Well, He's the Messiah!! He grafted many onto that vine. :yep: We can all work through this...if you stay.

chicacanella

So, God knows me better than I know myself. He created me after all. He knew me, my faults, personality, illness, and everything there is about me before the foundation of this world. He also know that I have an overwhelming passion regarding his word, his gospel, and what it means to be a new creature in Christ.

At 30 years old, I’ve learned more about myself than I have at any other ages. I’ve learned that I just don’t care what other people think or feel about me. I’ve learned that it takes me a while to reach a breaking point to no return. I’ve learned that there are some things I will accept and some things I will not accept.

I don’t know who is truly born again and who is not. I can’t see your heart but I do know what is not of God and what is according to the scriptures. Regardless of fellowshipping, when it comes to my spiritual growth, I am extremely protective about what I will allow in my life. I’ve let toxic people go in the past because they were not good for me and I allow myself to change to please them. I left the Christian forums because of things that were introduced and allowed that is contradictory to God’s word. I am not afraid to do so today, with leaving Long Hair Care Forum.

Maybe I've done what I was led to do. I don't know. I just know that Satan is having too much in this particular forum and I can't and won't deal anymore. I know what true Christianity is and some of these religions that have been declared as Christianity is just not what is taught in the bible and I'm sorry but I don't want to be apart of it anymore. I believe the bible because it's the word of God. Without fault and I refuse to add or take away from it. It's too much man made doctrines and man made beliefs and religions that are taking over and I'm leaving.

At this point, I’m not going to argue anymore, fight the urge to respond, I’m just not interested anymore. My feelings have always been if I have to compromise my values and belief it’s not worth the fight, if I have to contemplate it too much, it’s not worth it. Lately, I’ve been contemplating and thinking about compromising and I’m sorry, I rather face the great wrath of man, then to face the wrath of my Heavenly Father.

So it was nice knowing everyone and I’ll see those that truly are my sisters in Christ in Heaven.

Ms. Shimmie, Laela, Nice and Wavy, Sharpened, Crown, GoddessMaker, Coily Fields, and anyone else I've bonded with over the course of my time here. I appreciate our time together. For your help, prayers, and support.

For those that are not, I’ll continue to pray for your salvation. That’s all I’m able to do at this point because I can’t fight anymore. Lord knows when I get to the point when I don’t care; it’s hard for me to come back from that.

So, it’s been fun.

I truly appreciate your post because I have too, felt the same way about this forum. LHCF as a whole, it is just too many messy people sometimes. You know the spirit behind a person even if you haven't met them in person, just through reading the negativity and onslaught against morality and holiness or just what is plain ol' right. I was like, "Enough!"

And I would encourage all of us to do just avoid all that stuff. The devil wants to use people in other forums to always debate and argue about little stuff but I want to remind everyone that it's a spiritual battle. You have to be spiritually ready for that stuff because it can have a toll spiritually.

Woman of God, makeupgirl, I commend you on not denying Jesus before men because it would provoke Jesus to deny you before our heavenly father. It's not about us but your personal salvation and relationship with God and putting God first is always the best idea and action you could ever come up with.:grin: