Im new and in Kuwait...Hi Ladies!!

Fabulous1

Hi ladies...im currently in Kuwait right now about to try the Crown and Glory technique so hopefully by the time i get outta here Ill gain some inches. Just wanted to say hi!!

yodie

Welcome!!

Thanks for serving our country. You'll find tons of info here. These are some of the smartest ladies on this site.

hopeful

Hi mizchari, :welcome: to LHCF. Thank you for being a brave soldier, we appreciate you. I hope your hair just grows and grows using the crown and glory method:yep:. God Bless.

complexsimplicity

hey girl. I'm guessin ur @ Ali al Salem. I was there from january to may this year. My hair is now jacked from how I was wearing it over there. The water is horrible. Try & use the bottled water as much as u can. It's a piece of cake there. U'll b jus fine. I found lhcf when I as over there too. All I had was time to search for hair tips.

YummyC

Welcome to LHCF :)
I joined after my Iraq tour with that darn helmet everyday, my hair suffered. Then I found this site and the rest is history. You'll love it here. :)

The Princess

You will gain alot of lenght while over there. Just remember Moisture, Moisture, Moisture. Then Moisture again.

Fabulous1

hey girl. I'm guessin ur @ Ali al Salem. I was there from january to may this year. My hair is now jacked from how I was wearing it over there. The water is horrible. Try & use the bottled water as much as u can. It's a piece of cake there. U'll b jus fine. I found lhcf when I as over there too. All I had was time to search for hair tips.

Yea girl the water dries my hair out. You didnt braid it while you were over here?

Fabulous1

Welcome to LHCF :)
I joined after my Iraq tour with that darn helmet everyday, my hair suffered. Then I found this site and the rest is history. You'll love it here. :)

Your hair looks great...i hope i can get it to that point!

DMJ's Mom

Welcome! I second complexsimplicity and yummyc Kuwait and Iraq had my hair a dry mess too. Good luck while you are deployed and with your hair journey as a whole!