I'm new.....finally coming out of lurk mode!!!!

Impresaria

I'm your huckleberry.
I\'m new.....finally coming out of lurk mode!!!!

Hello Ladies. First of all, I love this board. I have been reading it everyday for weeks. I figured that I should introduce myself since I have been lurking religiously and because I have anxiety attacks whenever I can't log on! My husband thinks I'm crazy to spend so much time reading a hair board ("All these posts are about HAIR?"), but the tips and tricks on this board are PRICELESS. Thanks to you all I finally have a regime and products that work. Last night I switched to Motions Relaxer. After rinsing, I applied Ion Reconstructor Treatment for 20 minutes under the dryer. I rinsed and then washed with the Motions Neutralizing Shampoo and finally deep conditioned with QH Cholesterol. I used Lottabody Setting Lotion to wrap....and I'm like "OH MY GOD!!!" Is this MY hair!!! I have never conditioned my hair so much and the results are excellent. My hair is shiny, bouncy, healthy-looking and I attribute it to the good advice that I've found here. I will NEVER use a no-lye relaxer again! I really have more to say...but I have to get to work. Thank you all.

adrienne0914

Re: I\'m new.....finally coming out of lurk mode!!!!

welcome to the board, tee! /images/graemlins/smile.gif

i'm glad your hair turned out well with the lye relaxer. i also recently made the switch to Affirm lye and had great results.

adrienne

p.s. how did you like to a Picture Trail photo? i haven't been able to do that...

pebbles

Hi SpicedTee,

Welcome to the board!! It's great to have you here. I just made the switch from a no-lye to a lye relaxer also, and I won't ever go back to no-lye again! I'm with you on that one. I had to laugh at the comment you made about having anxiety attacks when you can't get on. I've been freaking out for the past 2 days because I was unable to log in, so I know what you're saying girl!! /images/graemlins/grin.gif Good luck and happy growing!! /images/graemlins/smile.gif

A

AmilLion

Welcome /images/graemlins/grin.gif /images/graemlins/grin.gif /images/graemlins/grin.gif /images/graemlins/grin.gif /images/graemlins/wink.gif /images/graemlins/wink.gif /images/graemlins/wink.gif /images/graemlins/wink.gif

Kitkat

Welcome! /images/graemlins/grin.gif

Jenai

Welcome Spiced Tee. I am glad the relaxer turned out so well for you. /images/graemlins/grin.gif /images/graemlins/laugh.gif /images/graemlins/grin.gif /images/graemlins/laugh.gif

BlkMane

Welcome to the group, SpicedTee!!! /images/graemlins/grin.gif Glad your hair turned out beautifully! Motions relaxer is great stuff!

See you around...

summer

welcome! /images/graemlins/smile.gif

T

Tee

Welcome to the board, SpicedTee! I also used Motions Relaxer for the first time a few days ago, and I had excellent results! I'm glad it worked well for you too.

--Tee

Faith

Hey Adrienne,
I figured out how to get the pic from picturetrail. Right click the picture...the one that comes up solo in the center....choose properties and copy that url. HTH /images/graemlins/smile.gif

Oops..I forgot to add welcome to the board Spiced Tee /images/graemlins/smile.gif

adrienne0914

oh, no wonder... i have right-click disabled. eh well. i guess i'll have to change my settings so i don't have to trouble Honey Vibe every time i want to change my avatar.

thanks! /images/graemlins/smile.gif

adrienne

G

Welcome to the board!

Lita

Welcome! I,am the glad the lye relaxer worked for you. Happy Hair Growing! /images/graemlins/cool.gif

hairfanatic

Welcome SpicedTee!

That is wonderful that you have already found things that have changed your hair. You definately used some good products. /images/graemlins/smile.gif Keep up the good work.

Lucia

Welcome!!! /images/graemlins/laugh.gif

Armyqt

Welcome to the board SpicedTea. You will find lots of support here. Congrats on your switch from no-lye to lye!! /images/graemlins/smile.gif

Peachtree

Welcome SpicedTee,
Glad to have you join us /images/graemlins/smile.gif /images/graemlins/smile.gif /images/graemlins/smile.gif.