I'M ONE YEAR POST RELAXER (& INTO MY TRANSITION)!!!! **PIC HEAVY**

goodmorningruby

Congratulations! :party: I've been eyeing your progress basically this entire time and I'm very proud of you! You've come a long way and you're meeting your goals. :party:That's got to be one of the most rewarding feelings.

Also, I think we might be hair-related! Your NG eerily resembles mine right now and when I was fully natural. Thanks for sharing! You got me over here wanting to go even longer than 6 months post!

destine2grow

I :love: your hair. Thanks for all the pics! Great progress. I hope when I am one week post my hair looks that thick. Great job!

countrychickd

Congratulations girl! I'm so very proud of you for making the year! You did it with such ease, so I just know you'll make your goal of 18 months. Your hair is gorgeous, and I'm excited to see how 2010 goes for you! Congrats again. I can't wait for you BC!

Fhrizzball

You make transitioning look a breeze. I can't wait to see your hair when you BC. Love the pictures. There's no such thing as too many pictures here so don't hold back next time around. When you say you airdry/cowash in the morning for your workout, do you cowash before or after working out?

Also what do you dc with? I'm on the hunt for a perfect one for me.

MummysGirl

Thank you :grin:
I cowash after working out :yep:

My DC is ORS Replenishing Conditioner mixed with at least one oil (coconut and/or evoo).

You make transitioning look a breeze. I can't wait to see your hair when you BC. Love the pictures. There's no such thing as too many pictures here so don't hold back next time around. When you say you airdry/cowash in the morning for your workout, do you cowash before or after working out?

Also what do you dc with? I'm on the hunt for a perfect one for me.

LoveCraze

Naturalista
CONGRATULATIONS MUMMYSGIRL!!!! Your hair is of course an inspiration to all of us transitioners as well as those who are on the fence about it. KUTGJ and I want to be your first subscriber when you make vids.:grin: You will no doubt be a beautiful natural!! :smooches:

aquajoyice

:dance7::dance7::bouncy::congrats::congrats::congrats:

CONGRADULATIONS TWIN!!! I'm loving it!!! The texture, health and overall thickness!!!

Last edited:

MummysGirl

Thank you :grin:
I love the last picture with the rose in your hair. It's a very pretty and feminine style on you!

Thanks Twin!!!!!
:dance7::dance7::bouncy::congrats::congrats::congrats:

CONGRADULATIONS TWIN!!! I'm loving it!!! The texture, health and overall thickness!!!

Thanks Steph :) You know I'll let you know immediately I put pics up :yep:
CONGRATULATIONS MUMMYSGIRL!!!! Your hair is of course an inspiration to all of us transitioners as well as those who are on the fence about it. KUTGJ and I want to be your first subscriber when you make vids.:grin: You will no doubt be a beautiful natural!! :smooches:

MummysGirl

Miamori

Good job! I really like the air dried style with the two buns.

I hope you enjoy the rest of your transition as much as you have so far! :)

nikki2229

Congratulations on making it to one year MG!
Your transition is going so smooth, I am sure that you will sail right through to year 2.

MummysGirl

Thank you Nikki :bighug:

My short term goal is June 20th 2010. but My ultimate goal (December 20th 2010), I'll be so happy if I can make it!!!!!

Congratulations on making it to one year MG!
Your transition is going so smooth, I am sure that you will sail right through to year 2.

Thank you so much :grin:
:yay:
You could have kept the pix coming for all I care! I love your creativity! :)

Thank you team-mate :grin:
Congratulations MummysGirl! Thanks for showing us that long-term transitioning doesn't have to be a nightmare.