I'm ready to go back into braids!

SweetNic_JA

I\'m ready to go back into braids!

I love my braid outs and my chiney-bump curls and my buns but I'm sooo ready to go back into braids. They are the best style for a lady as hair-lazy as myself. When I'm in braids all I do is wash, condition and out the door.

Just wondering what braids to get. ((thinking)) Maybe the cornrows in the front with singles in the back (like Nonie suggested).

What kind of braids are u sporting ladies? Can u offer any suggestions?

bettydavis

Re: I\'m ready to go back into braids!

I like individuals the best cause for me cornrows don't last as long. But the cornrows do look pretty, you should check out Cybra's album.I love braids too cause they are so easy to maintain.

SweetNic_JA

Thanks betty, I checked out Cybra's album and I love her cornrows. I have to back away from the idea for the same reasons you don't wear them: They don't last for too long w/o getting frizzy.

Im also considering having my hair cornrowed and adding tracks, leaving the top un-tracked and just continuing with braid-outs. That should be fun while I'm single (don't have to worry about any SO rubbing my hair).

LABETT

I am ready to go back to braids also I am going to get the
medium size braid and have my stylist braid it into a updo
style with a few braid hanging down on one side that way I can have a elegant style when I go out.

sereia

I am going back too! In winter I had two-strand twists - I LOVE this style because you have a lot of volume without adding much extension hair and they are very quick to take out. Only problem is that they get frizzy within a month so they don´t last as long as braids.

AllAboutTheHair

My cornrow regimen is exactly like the Hairlady's on the growafrohairlong site. I cover with a net bonnet when I shampoo, use a sponge to apply shampoo and conditioner (both are watered down) and lastly I apply Infusium 23 and the African Royal braid spray. Oh, and I surge a little around the front. My cornrows don't get frizzy until about the 5th week. I also sleep in my rayon scarf. HTH