I'm real pleased with my hair....

fancypants007

I\'m real pleased with my hair....

Hi to all,

Just wanted to share my recent experience with hennalucent. I posted previously that it did not take away my tangles, however i took down each braid section last night (too busy to redo since my treatment on sunday) and my hair was so soft. I put world of curls activator on each section and a little s-curl and combed (with shower comb). The comb seemed to glide through my hair, but something i noticed was that it appeared to be longer than when i did it on sunday. How you figure.... anyway i'm excited. And let me tell you, my hair is so shiny! I'm getting real excited. I've decided to continue to use hennualucent oppose to 100% henna because the product delivers. I will use once a month for color/conditioning. Now if only i can get these tangles in control.

I also want to extend a thank you to Adrienne. I'm really beginning to appreciate your advice about "less manipulation, less products". (hope i got that right) Anyway, i finally got it! Last month i purchased so many products and what's so bad is i'm not using them. I know that woc, s-curl, vaseline and now, hennualcent are definitely keepers for me. I'm still trying to find the right shampoo and conditioner. I have never tried keracare or elucence. Maybe if i do, my search will be over.

UmSumayyah

Re: I\'m real pleased with my hair....

I looooooove Hennalucent. Who needs a shine serum when you've got this stuff? Shiny,shiny,jet-black hair (dancing, I'm dancing!) Every time I look in a mirror I can't help but admire my hair...

ngaa

congrats on the hennalucent coz its always nice to hear wen ppl have good experiences wit hair products

G

Hey FancyPants,

As I said before, there was nothing dramatic about my first hennalucent treatment. But when I washed my hair again later in the week, I marveled at how my hair just went straighter during my wash! I just looked at UmSumayyah's signature and she wrote that she is texturized. I'm natural and I believe this product is a real best friend to those who relax and to those who are natural as myself. The hennalucent is definately a keeper for me.

azul11

wow i am glad to hear this success story. i guess hennalucent is the way to go for people are trying to strengthen their hair but are a little apprehensive about trying henna. this sounds very promising.
God bless you all.

elliot

I am glad to hear about your good results. I am going to try hennalucent next week.