I'm sad..I need some encouragement

CutiePie0Five

I\'m sad..I need some encouragement

Hi everyone,

I was combing my hair this morning, and I realized that instead of
being only 2 inches away from my bra strap goal, I'm actually 3
inches away. That's a whole INCH more!!! Now it's gonna take me even
longer to get there. I'm a little discouraged, but I won't give up.
I was just hoping I'd reach my goal soon, and be able to include
myself in the group of people wih bra-strap hair! LOL Hopefully I'll
reach that goal by the end of this year.

Can someone give me a pep talk? lol...Did anyone who has bra-strap
or longer hair start out at my length? If so, how long did it take
you to grow your hair that long? **Sigh**...o well...

~CutiePie0Five

Dolce_Dawn

Re: I\'m sad..I need some encouragement

Thank goodness you're not 5 or 6 inches away from your goal! I guess you'd really be ready to jump off the bridge then!

You are soooooooo close! Now is not the time to feel sad.... you should feel GREAT!!!
Why? B/c your hair growth means that you're doing all the right things! You were smart enough and hair savvy enough to recognize a regimen that works for you and now you're almost at brastrap!
Girl, go on w/yo bad self!

Nay

Don't be discouraged. Try not to worry so much about length. Just focus on healthy hair, and the length will come.

When you are not really paying attention to length, that is when you wake up one day and realize, "Hey, my hair has grown!" If you are specifically looking for another inch all the time, it's like trying to watch grass grow!! It will seem to take forever.

Poohbear

Fearfully Wonderfully Made

I would be happy if my hair was three inches from brastrap!
Just think about the women who dont have hair as long as yours! I and Im sure others would consider your hair long and wouldn't be said or depressed about it! I suggest that u dont worry about it. You will probably get 3 inches within 3-6 months. Your hair goal says "Bra-strap by the end of 2004", so right now its mid-2004. If you dont think about it, your hair will be there before u know it!

blackhair

Dear Cutie
Don't be sad.. think about women - me - who don't even have shoulder lenght but who hope to get there one day and who are enjoying every minute of that long long long journey...
Now you feel better hun...

TigerLily

Girl, don't feel sad! You should be happy that you are so close! I know I would be! Hey, I'll trade ya. You can have my 9 1/2 inch hair and I'll take your almost bra strap hair!

Angelicus

****hugs****

You may have only a half-year to go! be encouraged to keep following your routine! I hope we make it to brastrap together

ChasingBliss

Well the good part is that summer is just about here, and our hair grows faster in the summer. So those 3 inches may come faster than you think. Also some people have acquired an inch in a month doing things like cardiovascular activites, scalp massages, biotin supliments etc. All these things may help speed up the process