I'm so discouraged......:(

Hang in there. I had a terrible experience with a relaxer (that I gave myself!) and I remember feeling devastated. It was yet one more set-back in a long long line of set-backs. Thank God I found LHCF. Since joining LHCF I have still had setbacks but bounce back quicker because of the support and information. Just keep plugging away, one day at a time. You will reach your hair goals and you and your hair will recover from this and quicker than you think:yep:.

Guys I THINK im gonna quit this whole hair care thing,:sad: my stylist gave me a blotchy relaxer and i HAVE TO wait till march to get a corrective one, I'm so discouraged, im NL and the little broken pieces, the shedding, I just can't take it anymore.:wallbash:
PLEASE help me with some words of encouragement until my relaxer, I'll be switching to lye with a new stylist....

ITA with SmartyPants. Quit your hair stylist, not hair care. Go do a search and find the threads of all the people who have come back with even stronger hair after a setback. I am confident that their stories can and will be your story, too. Don't give up.

Back