Im so excited....

Amber_moon

....About whats coming out of my scalp!!!! Its been about three months since Ive had a relaxer.... and just this evening I took my hair down and parted my hair... and coming from my scalp was the most beautiful thing ever, my natural texture!!

Its so pretty! I never knew it could be this pretty!!! I don't even care what grade it is... its just pretty! Im so proud of my scalp for making it!!! This makes all the extra styling time worth it! Im just so happy! :)

.....:look: ok sorry about that.... you may now go back to your regularly scheduled programming.

gymfreak336

....About whats coming out of my scalp!!!! Its been about three months since Ive had a relaxer.... and just this evening I took my hair down and parted my hair... and coming from my scalp was the most beautiful thing ever, my natural texture!!

Its so pretty! I never knew it could be this pretty!!! I don't even care what grade it is... its just pretty! Im so proud of my scalp for making it!!! This makes all the extra styling time worth it! Im just so happy! :)

.....:look: ok sorry about that.... you may now go back to your regularly scheduled programming.

:yay: Glad you are enjoying it...I can't keep my hands out of my little curls when my newgrowth comes in.