I'm So Guilty! I relaxed. (pix)

naaturelle

Sike lmao.
I was so close though! I just reached one of those days when that ONE thing that happens to you that makes you do something drastic to your hair. IE, break ups.

On the way home I swerved into walgreens and picked up a relaxer. As i touched it I then said "maybe i'll just texlax" cause i came too far to go back to that stingy hair looking mess. It's been 7 months transitioning. People said it gets better after the 4th month but Im still breakage and i get discouraged easily cause times are hard and school books and bills are kicking my bank accounts a$s so them products and sew in weaves aren't looking friendly to my wallet. Anyway.... I put the relaxer down.

I felt like a heroin addict going through a relapse. To my surprise my mom got some more redken smooth down poo and con AND THE BUTTER TREAT. Im gonna see if this would make it better for me. I wish I could do buns but my hair isn't thick enough right now for that. I have a lot of flyaways and short hairs too which i hate.

Anyway my last wash I needed a trim bad so i gave myself one. Because of the flash my hair seems okay but it just didn't feel like it. The trim just made it a tad better. It's like adding salt to old, warm, stale fries from mcdonalds :look:

before the wash and trim

Don't mind the uneven color. I tried to just do the back blonde and touched up my 3 or more inches of new growth with bluest black. I forgot the ends of the back of my hair still had some black in it from last time so it didn't turn the whole back blonde.

Also, I need some help with my hair type. My hair was damp a little here, what do you think?

i hate those stupid, stringy, relaxed ends. can't wait til i chop it off

After the wash and trim

~~HoneyComb~~

Your hair looks really good, don't beat yourself up about relaxing though, when you're ready to become natural, it'll happen.

jreagins

Ur trim looks good!!! I'm transitioning as well and I had to do protien treatment for my breakage...

mightycute912

I am with you, just hold strong. I am going into my fifth month of transitioning. Your hair looks beautiful, keep it up.

danigurl18

Around the 8th month, I got the itchies and cut if off.. I think it's like that but dont cut unless you are ready! Your hair looks good and healthy.. maybe you should try twistouts or something to give you some variety

Anancy

Wow u did a good job with the trim. Your hair looks really good and healthy - stick with it girl, you are taking good care of your hair and of course u've got LHCF.

By the way are u sure you can't do a bun?

blackbarbie

Step awayyyyyy from the relaxer!:grin:

Your hair look nice and healthy and you did a great job on the trim. Did you flat iron it (to get it straight) or did you rollerset and wrap?

BB

:orders:DON'T DO IT, STEP AWAY FROM THE CREAMY STUFF .....SLOWLY!

Girl you were gonna have me track you down and knock :boxing: you out for putting a relaxer over that beautiful hair. Your new growth is simply grogeous! I can't wait to see you with a head full of it:yep:

TheQueenBeeMaya

Girl, your hair is BEAUTIFUL ! i love your texture, your trim, your...everything ! keep up the good work. what is your goal length?

strawbearysweet

Your post is cute it had me laughing especially at the heroin addict part. lol Your hair is really cute though so just keep on keepin on.

*Muffin*

Your hair looks awesome! I love how shiny, full, and even it looks. Whatever you're doing keep doing it because it's working :yep:.

BrooklynSouth

Naaturelle, it's your hair! You made a choice, live with it; it looks great...you can always go natural again IF you want to..it's all about choices..don't fret about it..ENJOY!!!!!!!!!!!

jamaicalovely

Your hair looks great! Nice, full and healthy. I was about to beat your tail after seeing your curls. Glad you didn't relax.

Marand13

The cut looks good! Just don't have any regrets. Its your hair & do what you feel is right for you when you are ready for it.:yep:

Mrs.Fitness

This is so funny!!! I almost did the same thing at Sally Beauty Supply. I kept walking past the relaxers while looking for other items. LOL! I am transitioning too. But my hair was very short to begin with so I am almost fully natural now. The transition is easier with shorter hair, because their is less relaxed hair to deal with. Anyway, stay strong. We may need to start a support group for this. LOL.

NGraceO

OMG, it looks soooooo gorgeous. you look like my lil sister's hair twin. I would say loose 4a or 3c....