I'm Turning Into A WereWolf!!

LadyBlu

Seriously ladies!:lachen: I decided to adopt more of a KISS method this year with everything from my hair care regimen to my whole LIFE!!!

I went from swallowing over 9 vitamins in the morning and 6 at night to simply taking a multivitamin and GNC Ultranourishair...

I have NEVER seen this much hair growth! I am not sure about what's going on with my head, but I have to shave every week! My eyelashes are long for a change, and I can't stretch my eyebrow waxes to three weeks anymore. If I do, I end up with a wooly worm crawling against my forehead.

I am entering a fitness competition this fall, so I have been upping my protein and water intake as well as working out harder, but I think I may be on to something with this Ultranourishair. Has anyone else experienced this?

To think...I spent all that money on Viviscal, Nioxion, MSM, Biotin, Silica and whatever else was suggested on the board and I'm getting more growth from two little pills! Who knew?

MariposaSexyGirl

I am experiencing the same thing but I haven't been taking any vits lately. But I've noticed everytime winter comes around I grow extra hair in extra places. Like all over my face the back of my arms, chest, butt, head, everywhere. I'm hairy normally but I get more fine hairs all over my bod when it gets cold. I assumed it was just my body adapting to the cold weather.

anon123

I am entering a fitness competition this fall, so I have been upping my protein and water intake as well as working out harder, but I think I may be on to something with this Ultranourishair. Has anyone else experienced this?

Are you sure it's the pills and not your diet and exercise change?

AvaSpeaks

Are you sure it's the pills and not your diet and exercise change?

That's what I was thinking. The combo of the increase protein and water, plus the other changes you might be doing for the fitness competition.

The GNC Ultranourishair however is good for growth, but not usually by itself. I have found great results with the Ultranourishair and Biotin.

silkii_locks

I am experiencing the same thing but I haven't been taking any vits lately. But I've noticed everytime winter comes around I grow extra hair in extra places. Like all over my face the back of my arms, chest, butt, head, everywhere. I'm hairy normally but I get more fine hairs all over my bod when it gets cold. I assumed it was just my body adapting to the cold weather.
Exactly.:yep:

mzhotniz86

Seriously ladies!:lachen: I decided to adopt more of a KISS method this year with everything from my hair care regimen to my whole LIFE!!!

I went from swallowing over 9 vitamins in the morning and 6 at night to simply taking a multivitamin and GNC Ultranourishair...

I have NEVER seen this much hair growth! I am not sure about what's going on with my head, but I have to shave every week! My eyelashes are long for a change, and I can't stretch my eyebrow waxes to three weeks anymore. If I do, I end up with a wooly worm crawling against my forehead.

To think...I spent all that money on Viviscal, Nioxion, MSM, Biotin, Silica and whatever else was suggested on the board and I'm getting more growth from two little pills! Who knew?

OT: do you take powdered protien , or are you just eating protein foods? if you are taking powder, which one?

LadyBlu

I travel a lot for my job, so I opt for the Ready to Drinks. Muscle Milk makes a good on and ABB also has a RTD with 50 grams of protein per serving. You have to be careful when ingesting protein in high doses. You have to keep your water intake up and take fiber a couple of weeks if you get my drift.

Whey protein is best. If I had the time I would do powders, but the RTD's aren't bad. HTH!!!