In case you didn't know

Purfectalibi

Hey ladies, I know some of you have your staples and are really set in your routines. This is for those who are still searching. I have relaxed 4a/b type hair ,sensetive skin, and cut my hair into a pixie cut Dec of 07. I started using the entire Profectiv line ,washing/DCing once a week, and wearing protective styles when my hair got long enough. Profectiv is a great heat protectant and makes the hair super soft and shiny (My hair looks the same texture as my half wig:yep:!!) . Just recently I started pre pooing and taking GNC womens hair skin and nails formula. My hair gorwing like crazy, I'm so happy, my skin is brighter and my nails are long and strong my eyebrows are even shiny:lachen:. Just wanted to share with ya'll some things that have worked for me and thank ya'll for the support!!!!!
Btw I am currently 1in form SL and pushing full healthy APL BY Dec 09:grin:

The Princess

Yeah I use the GNC hair, skin, and nail pills. I notice my new growth comes in alot softer. After I use up this bottle I will probally try the hair nourisher pills. Just to compare and contrast. Im happy you are finding something that works for you.

Purfectalibi

Thank ya'll!! Oh and one more thing, I read that it is actually better to take Vitamins at night. It gives them a chance to work in your system because your not burning as much energy while you are sleeping and therefor, your body can absord them better.

silkii_locks

Thank ya'll!! Oh and one more thing, I read that it is actually better to take Vitamins at night. It gives them a chance to work in your system because your not burning as much energy while you are sleeping and therefor, your body can absord them better.[/quote]

I never knew this!