Indigo questions . . .

Snuckles

Okay, so I’ve henna’d my hair twice in two weeks. My salt & pepper hairline is now orange and pepper. I would like to Indigo only my hairline if that’s possible. My question is do I need to apply Indigo right after a henna application or can I just apply Indigo whenever I want like weeks later?
Okay, here’s another question if I use 100 g of henna and wanted to mix Indigo into it not to get black hair but to get more brown tinge how much Indigo would you recommend?
One last question are people finding Indigo in local Indian stores?

Thanks for all replys :)

tryingto

I just started on the henna bandwagon, sorry I can't answer your question however if you go to this website, www.hennaforhair.com, it may answer a lot of your questions,their are a lot of mixes also,

mscocoface

You can also check with our henna expert Henna Sooq and she will answer all of your questions.

When I did Indigo I was told and others were to that you must henna first and then apply the Indigo otherwise the color will not come out black but more of a blue color.

I have bought Henna at my Indian store but not the Indigo I get that from henna sooq who sells some of the best henna and Indigo around.

She has a site on Ebay. Her name is Kahdija - not sure if I spelled that right so forgive me up front.

She will be able to give you the right mix amounts in order to achieve the results you want.

Hope this helps.

Miss*Tress

This thread is also full of useful information: Do ya'll henna?
HennaSooq, who supplies lots of henna users, as well as our resident henna experts are subscribed to the thread and usually respond to posts pretty quickly.

I've been using a henna & indigo pre-mix that does absolutely nothing for my gray hair. Thankfully I don't have a lot of them, but eventually I may just have to buy some indigo and do the two-step. I'm not looking forward to it.