Ineedmorehair...I just Say Your Siggy

divinefavor

:eek: Your hair is so beautiful!!!!!! You've made wonderful progress from January until now!!!! You don't have long before you're BSL!!! Congratulations and keep up the good work!

Please share your regimen!!! Off to view your album. :)

ETA: I just saw your fotki and your hair also looks very healthy. Um, I also read your comments in your album, please do not cut your hair. I understand the bang thing though, I may be doing that myself once my hair reaches a certain length. I think adds a little more style to long hair.

Last edited:

Junonia

divinefavor said:
:eek: Your hair is so beautiful!!!!!! You've made wonderful progress from January until now!!!! You don't have long before you're BSL!!! Congratulations and keep up the good work!

Please share your regimen!!! Off to view your album. :)

ETA: I just saw your fotki and your hair also looks very healthy. Um, I also read your comments in your album, please do not cut your hair. I understand the bang thing though, I may be doing that myself once my hair reaches a certain length. I think adds a little more style to long hair.

This thread caught me off guard:lol::blush:. Thank you Divine, I appreciate the compliment:grin::p!

I still do not have a set regimen yet and it's been 6 months! I am constantly switching my routine:(. However, I do trim my ends as often as needed and I've been consistent with wearing my satin scarf which has help my edges tremendously. The only time I use heat is under the dryer.
I have not gotten this moisture thing right:nono:.I've decided to get weekly washes and add co wash. My crown has some breakage and it's from lack of moisture. I hoping when I cut my hair in layers, it will give my crown and nape a chance to play catch up. Overall, I am happy with my growth progress from Jan. until now.

Last edited:

Leslie_C

I agree, great progress! Im getting some breakage at the crown too...my crown is notorious for that. what are you doing to combat it? I wasnt sure if mine was due to needing moisture or protein. Im assuming moisture bc a friend pointed out that the sun would be beaming on that part and probably makes it extra dry. Plus its the coarsest hair on my head. I always apply extra conditioner and moisturizer there...not sure what else I can do...

Junonia

Divake22 said:
Wow, it grew a lot in 6 mos! Did it grow 3 inches? Also, did you stretch the entire 6 mos?

Oh no, I stretch for three months. My has grown close to 3 inches in the past 6 months.

Junonia

Leslie_C said:
I agree, great progress! Im getting some breakage at the crown too...my crown is notorious for that. what are you doing to combat it? I wasnt sure if mine was due to needing moisture or protein. Im assuming moisture bc a friend pointed out that the sun would be beaming on that part and probably makes it extra dry. Plus its the coarsest hair on my head. I always apply extra conditioner and moisturizer there...not sure what else I can do...

I am going to add more mioisture to that area and see if that helps. I am going to stop wearing a ponytail for a few weeks. I notice when I get a rollerset, I always have little pieces of hair in the sink. I think I am going to give that a break too!

Thanks ladies for the compliments, it means a lot coming from LHCF members:);)

Lynnerie

That is some awesome progress!!! Your gonna have to change your name from Ineedmorehair to Igotmorehair!!! :lol: Happy hair growing!

Junonia

cluelessaka said:
That is some awesome progress!!! Your gonna have to change your name from Ineedmorehair to Igotmorehair!!! :lol: Happy hair growing!

Nixx and Jaded_Faerie thank you so much!! Cluelessaka, I'll change it when I get to MBL:lol::lol:. Thank you!!

cmw45

Ineedmorehair...I was looking at your comparisson pick and

1) If you look closely, you can tell from looking at your armpit that the pictures are not lined up correctly, you hair is DEF. much longer in the second pic.
2) How tall are you? Because think that your hair length (in inches) is def. "bra-strap" already for most of the ladies on the forum. THe fact that you appear to have a really long torso is misleading. Have you measured your hair in inches?

Junonia

cmw45 said:
Ineedmorehair...I was looking at your comparisson pick and

1) If you look closely, you can tell from looking at your armpit that the pictures are not lined up correctly, you hair is DEF. much longer in the second pic.
2) How tall are you? Because think that your hair length (in inches) is def. "bra-strap" already for most of the ladies on the forum. THe fact that you appear to have a really long torso is misleading. Have you measured your hair in inches?

I am 5'5. I measured around 21 inch starting from my hair line with all of my hair pulled back(If this is the proper way to measure). I compare my length with three different bras. The bra that sits right below my shoulder blades my hair is barely grazing the strap. Since I started out using the bra's in my siggy, I am using that to determine my progess. You're right, depending on height and torso my length would probably be BSL on someone else.

Junonia

hondahoney007 said:
Girl, I'm going to co-sign with everyone else!!! Amazing progress!!! Keep it up twin. HHG!!!

Thank you my twin for the encouragement:);). We will be BSL by the end of this year:clap: