Inoar Keratin Morrocan Treatment

Newhottie

Project Back to fabulousness
A mouthful of a name!

So months ago I thought about doing a BKT on my “natural” coloured Type 4c hair so I could rock straighter styles longer, well the product has been in the cupboard for over 6 months.

England is going into lockdown and I have decided why not? I’ve just started with the shampoo which has my hair surprisingly soft considering it should be a clarifying shampoo. Too lazy to continue tonight so will air dry and continue the process tomorrow.

This is the description for the product:

MOROCCAN HAIR RECONSTRUCTION AN ORIGINAL AND EXCLUSIVE FORMULA OF INOAR COSMETICS 1000ml The Inoar Brazilian Keratin Treatment contains keratin, white clay and cocoa oil. Its formula is rich in minerals repairs the damaged hair, restoring its natural beauty. It promotes deep cleaning, clears the scalp pores and replenishes keratin, restoring strength and softness. An original Moroccan formula held by Inoar, it treats damaged and brisk hair efficiently and with long-lasting effects. The Moroccan Hair Treatment is the next generation of the popular Keratin treatment. The exclusive Inoar Moroccan Treatment rebuilding formula is composed of keratin, white clay, and cocoa oil designed to treat and straighten damaged or curly hair in an efficient and long-lasting manner. In addition to repairing damaged hair, the product reduces volume by 80 to 90 percent, on average. The product can be used on ‘virgin’ hair or may be used over other relaxing or common straightening treatments, leaving hair looking straight and hydrated. This treatment allows you to wash the hair or tie it down on the same day of treatment. Duration is about three months. The secret of a great treatment and straightening is on the professional application combined with the a great product. Advantages: • Wash the same day the treatment is completed – wait time is only one hour! or if prefer you can wash the hair in the other day • Fragrance is extremely pleasant. • Great cost-benefit! Perform between 10 to 14 treatments from a single kit which is composed of a liter shampoo and the original Inoar Marroquino Treatment. STEP BY STEP Step 1Wash the hair at least 2TIMES with Inoar Deep Cleaning Shampoo (step 1). Massage it starting from the scalp up to the hair. Rinse thoroughly. Repeat for the THIRD TIME if necessary. Dry thoroughly with a towel. Step 2 Using a hair dryer, dry 0ff 100% 0f the hair, depends on the type hair. Step 3 In a recipient place the Step 2 of Inoar Treatment. Complete the recipient with small portions for avoiding unecessary waste . Apply the product on the full extent of the hair starting from the back of the neck. Apply it with a brush on fine strands and with a very thin comb, take the excess of the product out of the strands and use it for the other strand sequencely. Leave it on the hair for at least 30 minutes. Step 4 Use an hair dryer at mid temperature, it's going to help avoiding the smoke/steam. Blow-Dry 100% 0f the hair starting from the back to the top. Step 5 Split the hair into parts. Separate it in very thin strands and pass the iron/streightner 180°C to 200°C (chemically processed hair) and 200°C 230°C (virgin hair) betweem 7 to 10 times on each strand, depending on hair type. Start from the back of neck and proceed up to the top of the head.

Will update as I go through the process I don’t intend to go over 190 with the flat iron and maybe 4-5 passes max. I would like my hair to be able to revert once I get bored and the treatment fades.

My hair looks like this before: (wash pic from a few weeks ago)
Hope it’s attached :look:

Has anyone used this product? Especially with Chebe treatments?

Update pictures

Finally figured out how to load the pictures so the before is the puff and me in green, the after is in the pink. I have since washed out the hair with no adverse effects just smoother texture. It initially seems like I lost volume but I suspect when I flat iron again it will show up just a tad smoother.

Lessons learned: YOU NEED LOTS OF VENTILATION SO DOING THIS IN AUTUMN WINTER IS A PAIN BUT A MUST

90F0454D-1936-4594-87A9-D6C9F4587C04.jpeg90F0454D-1936-4594-87A9-D6C9F4587C04.jpeg0EA92B57-EE31-4088-8D94-EE53E16CB3DB.jpeg93F3DBA5-B0A5-4D27-90C9-687F4227183C.jpeg2753977F-9093-40E9-A903-05D84C4C20D0.jpegB77D7109-5B01-4F99-9E90-00CDC5934EBF.jpeg8EB1E9EC-5750-47D5-8C6E-EEAB725A302B.jpeg

Last edited:

waff

Yay goodie a partner in crime. Can’t remember the cost but wasn’t too expensive for the reviews I saw. My main concern with BKT has always been the heat used in sealing.

Will update as I go along
My advise to you as someone who has done bkt treatments many time is to ignore the flat iron suggestions. I would never follow the 7-10 passes that a lot of stylists do. I dont pass more than twice pass the midshaft, and no more than 4 on the roots. I would watch the heat setting too.

Your goal is to only set the keratin into the cuticle, not burn it.

Newhottie

Omg guys a process. So it started out okay. Then the treatment dried on the hair after application. I tried blow drying but it was dry and exhausting so I decided to flat iron in small bits.

That worked BUT omg I had the mother of all headaches afterwards. I’ve used other brands and not had this, so not sure if it was missing out the blow drying stage that caused it or the treatment is just that intense.

I ended up having to wash the hair out with regular shampoo. It felt like texlaxed hair. It’s air drying in a bun right now. Will post more pix when my head clears tomorrow.

First pic was after I’d put the treatment on section by section.

second is the amount of shedding I had while straightening from had my head.

Third is my washed out hair bunned up

Pix not uploading can someone advise on why it doesn't load?

Last edited:

VinDieselsWifey

Omg guys a process. So it started out okay. Then the treatment dried on the hair after application. I tried blow drying but it was dry and exhausting so I decided to flat iron in small bits.

That worked BUT omg I had the mother of all headaches afterwards. I’ve used other brands and not had this, so not sure if it was missing out the blow drying stage that caused it or the treatment is just that intense.

I ended up having to wash the hair out with regular shampoo. It felt like texlaxed hair. It’s air drying in a bun right now. Will post more pix when my head clears tomorrow.

You probably need to crop your pics just a tad & then upload. For some reason pics won’t upload unless they are cropped first.

ItsMeLilLucky

Aka Giveme D’Monee

Question? What are you uploading the pictures from?

mmeadows1

4b natural, APL
Such build up...then no pictures. :look:
Once they fix the upload function, please share. I would love to see how the treatment came out.

Newhottie

Such build up...then no pictures. :look:
Once they fix the upload function, please share. I would love to see how the treatment came out.

Yes I tried again yesterday with no luck. I guess it would work if it was already online somewhere but I don't particularly want that. Just wanted to share here.

So I started the Drench method mentioned in another thread 2 days ago. Essentially leaving a dc in your hair and refreshing every 2-3 days when it dries with a wash every 3 weeks and a rinse in between if there's too much build up.

I'm using Happy Devas Natural conditioner, Aussie reconstructive mask and Mane and Tail Herbal conditioner.

Pix are from when I flatironed the treatment (Nope!! Didn't load again this time from android) how do I contact a tech support here?

waff

Yes I tried again yesterday with no luck. I guess it would work if it was already online somewhere but I don't particularly want that. Just wanted to share here.

So I started the Drench method mentioned in another thread 2 days ago. Essentially leaving a dc in your hair and refreshing every 2-3 days when it dries with a wash every 3 weeks and a rinse in between if there's too much build up.

I'm using Happy Devas Natural conditioner, Aussie reconstructive mask and Mane and Tail Herbal conditioner.

Pix are from when I flatironed the treatment (Nope!! Didn't load again this time from android) how do I contact a tech support here?
You can email the photos to your self and upload them from your computer, That's what I had to do in the past.