“insert” 4A/4B (mixed texture ONLY) pics here ↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓

tash85

My more 4b textured spots

My 4a textured spots

tHENATuRALhAiRpRoJEcT

Thehairlab, you hair looks pretty 4a or 4a/3c to me.

hey sis,
i really dunno:ohwell::spinning: i took them w/ my macbook, i do know i have many textures, my roots spiral..(taken w/ my cell phone) spiral/tangle/spiral! DEFINITE CORKSCREW.....
1 little spot (back/left) never ever does anything (lies straight).... i will slide somewhere though:perplexed...my hair is very very fine, so :sad: i may pack my bags & slide somewhere
but everybody looks so different in each thread but so similar to folks in other threads :wallbash: i'll keep sliding :blush::lachen:

↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓ i think ya'll are kicking me out b/c of my big azzzz head clouding the thread!:lachen::lachen::lachen::lachen::lachen: so i'll put in an application over there

Last edited:

ms.blue

I am 4a/b with 3c at the nape. I haven't taken wet shots recently so I will post what I have. I need to take some when I co wash.

Here are some pics after a CO wash while in braids.
[URL=
[IMG][URL=
[IMG][URL=
Here's a pic of my ponytail many years ago lol.
[IMG][URL=
Twists and twist out.
[IMG][URL=
[IMG][URL=

When I do my wash I will take some wet shrinkage shots. I have more pics in my fotki album.[/QUOTE]

I really think you're my hair twin prettykinks.

SheenaVee

MissBCurly I think you should head on over to the 4a only thread. :) Or maybe even 3c/4a?

Your hair is sooo pretty btw!

ms.blue

This the top of my crappy braids im currently wearing underneath my half wig.

airdried after I co-washed yesterday. Shrinkage is a mutha.

picked out wet hair

Last edited:

ms.blue

here's more

blow dried twist

old pic of my hair not really manipulated much

I don't take pics of my hair. Also I don't have pics of my natural hair not manipulated but I believe Im 4a/b. I will take a pic of my hair after I take these braids out at the end of June to update this thread

Last edited:

tHENATuRALhAiRpRoJEcT

IF YOU CHANGE YOUR MIND ABOUT YOUR OLD THREAD.....

PLEASE DELETE YOUR PICS SO THAT YOU REMAIN IN ONLY 1 THREAD

THANK YOU SO MUCH LADIES
:massmoon::massmoon::massmoon::boxing: :boxing: :boxing: :boxing: :boxing: :boxing: :boxing: :boxing: :boxing: :boxing: :boxing: :boxing: :boxing: :boxing: :boxing: :boxing:

"creating a 95% PICTURE THREAD"

IF YOU "QUOTE SOME1"--> AND THEIR PICS ARE IN still in YOUR COMMENT ....AND THEY MOVED PLEASE PLEASE EDIT ---> TONS OF PEOPLE MOVED TO NEW THREADS....BUT THEIR PICS ARE LEFT IN OTHERS QUOTES = APPEARS IN MULTIPLE THREADS

(sorry to keep bothering u ladies:-(

Last edited:

tHENATuRALhAiRpRoJEcT

GOT HAIR TWIN??? (get it? got milk.......?) ok sorry, not funny :ohwell::ohwell:

please look thru the threads for your hair twins....yank them in....send them a PRIVATE MESG.....unite!!!!

i've been PM'd tons about heads that are IDENTICAL on opposite threads!!! You guys know i'm no expert .....

SO PLEASE BUNDLE UP!!! SO MANY BEAUTIFUL "IDENTICAL TRESSES ON DIFFERENT THREADS"

black women unite!!!!! :bouncegre:bouncegre:bouncegre:bouncegre:bouncegre:dance7: :dance7: :dance7: :dance7: :dance7: :dance7: :dance7: :dance7:

from the bottom of my heart....
THANK YOU FOR SUCH A POSITIVE ATMOSPHERE

Last edited:

tHENATuRALhAiRpRoJEcT

IF YOU "QUOTE SOME1"--> AND THEIR PICS ARE still in YOUR COMMENT ....AND THEY HAVE MOVED PLEASE PLEASE EDIT ---> TONS OF PEOPLE MOVED TO NEW THREADS....BUT THEIR PICS ARE LEFT IN OTHERS QUOTES = APPEARS IN MULTIPLE THREADS

(sorry to keep bothering u ladies:-:)blush::blush::blush::blush::blush::blush:

Last edited:

hopeful

More pics please. These threads are great. Looking at these pics I know for sure I am 4a/4b. Thanks theHairLab! I'll be back to post pics soon.

hair_rehab

Great thread! This helps to clear up some confusion about my hair type. If I can find enough pics, I will post some soon.

ms.blue

I started a thread but remembered that i said I would post here of my natural unmanipulated hair so I removed those pics.

I do have heat damage which is noticable in the front.

tHENATuRALhAiRpRoJEcT

Last edited:

Sharpened

A fleck on His Sword
Finally got a camera

Wash-and-go due to laziness

Length shots—yeah, I know, the crown is crying for a trim.

My hair is spongy—no slicking down or uniform waves for me.

No 3c whatsoever in here and my pencil agrees.