“insert” 4a pics here ↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓

drmuffin

This is me saving my spot for whenever my hair gets a-growin'! I'll join you ladies in a few months!!

Nonie

Y'all leave tHENATuRALhAiRpRoJEcT alone. :bat: She's been paying me under the table so I'm insisting she's 4A. No, really to me her hair looks like that of vainღ♥♡jane. But what do I know, gave in my typing license last week so I'ma just go sit down some place and dust my ends.

Embyra

lol

i think i may have to take some dry pics and also a few zoomed in pics

i put a pic in the "whats my type thread" of google pic (says nonie what's this) it looks alot like my hair, no patter, if try a soft fuzzy cloud ) no pattern

but for now... i'll be Monie in the Middle:ohwell:

@coconut I'll ride for 3c/4a just as soon as yall get alllllllll those straight 3c's out of the 3c/4a thread:grin:
(and a couple 4a's:look:)

i thought you was asking for 3C, 3C/4A, 4A and 4A/4B ..... dont be hating on the 3s.....they your people:yep::grin:

Napp

Ms. Nobody
HAHAHA:grin: Nappyou hear that time for you to up and leave:yep::orders::lol:

y'all are tryna kick me out the 4a club!

where da 3c at?:look:

thetall1

Ya'll are crazy up in here!!! Show more pics!!! lol...and um, Napp & thehairproject can go straight to the 3c/4a thread...lol...sorry guys... hair is gorgeous though!!

thetall1

I believe on this day I had some conditioner and maybe a little oil in it.

Sent from my Ally using Long Hair Care Forum App

Your hair looks yummy!! More pics please!!!!:yep::yep: But, you may be 3c/4a too :nono: **sigh** I still wanna see more pics though lol

LongCurlz

I think I am mostly 4a, except the front is straighter do to manipulation
this pic was taken over a year ago, for some reason my hair isnt as thick anymore, stress sucks

SheenaVee

Ok, some recent, naked hair. Just after a deep condition/protein treatment.

Some old pics. Naked hair. I think my hair was fully dry in these. Not very good texture shots coz I didn't use that close up thing on my camera that I used for the pics above, but meh, they'll do.

Aaaaand, if ya wanna see it in real time. Lol. Youtube: Naked hair.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cZDO5hfliKE

In fact, check my other YT vids. In most of them I have naked hair.
:)

SheenaVee

@Sheena284 so you telling me you packing yo gucci bag right sheena? :look::look::look::look:
you have some very loose waves in there in my opinion:yep: as well as a few large corkscrew curls

you pattern is much looser than 4a ...you hAVE ME pretty sea sick in here actually sis:yawn::drunk:
so you got your hotel room in the 3c plaza??? or the 3c/4a motel?
b/c your room key no longer works in this 4a bed-n-breakfast:ohwell:

:lol::lol::lol:

:lachen::lachen::lachen: You're hilarious!

Well, I don't think I'm fully 3c.

The hair at the front of my head and like, the top layer of hair at the back has bigger curls. But then underneath at the back of my head (basically around my nape and higher) are smaller curls so I think they're 4a.

But, the thing about my hair is, even though it's not fully 3c it behaves more like a 3c than a 4a. On YT vids and even when looking at some people's hair in this thread I think, yeah, the size of her curls are like, the same as mine, but still it doesn't behave like mine. And then I look at some 3c vids on YT and I think yeah, their hair behaves like mine but their curls are bigger than mine.

Buuuuut, I have pics in the 3c/4a thread too. :look:

*runs away from tHENATuRALhAiRpRoJEcT*