“insert” 4B pics here ↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓

Poohbear

Fearfully Wonderfully Made
So much beautiful hair I can't name you ladies individually. I think I'm a mix of 4a/4b but I have enough 4b to post here.

My first puff!!

Back of the fro!

Top of the puff

Uniqzoe

Beautiful! Is your hair stretched out in this pics? If not, I would say you hair is type 3b.

Nonie

@Uniqzoe

Beautiful! Is your hair stretched out in this pics? If not, I would say you hair is type 3b.

I wouldn't say 3B. I thought 4A or 4A/B with maybe some 3C when I looked at her album. Her hair does look very silky (which I think we found is possible in 4's in the "Difference between 3C and 4A" thread). Plus she just BC'd so who knows if the ends we see aren't part of scab hair? The roots seem to behave the way I'd expect 4B to behave, but the back of her hair forms a coils that could be 4A or 3C.

bronzebomb

a few picts of 4B hair.

Attachments

• o18B.jpg
    o18B.jpg
    187.3 KB · Views: 112
  • photo.JPG
    photo.JPG
    29.4 KB · Views: 63
Last edited:

Uniqzoe

Uniqzoe

Thanks, yes my hair was stretched in this photo!

I wouldn't say 3B. I thought 4A or 4A/B with maybe some 3C when I looked at her album. Her hair does look very silky (which I think we found is possible in 4's in the "Difference between 3C and 4A" thread). Plus she just BC'd so who knows if the ends we see aren't part of scab hair? The roots seem to behave the way I'd expect 4B to behave, but the back of her hair forms a coils that could be 4A or 3C.

I have so many different textures (like most of us) that I don't even try to restrict my hair to a type anymore. The nape is more 3c-ish, but the middle of my hair is 4b, it doesn't do much curling or coiling.

Its crazy because even though I only had about an inch or less of relaxed hair left before I cut chopped, my hair behaves totally different now. I can't seem to get my styles to come out right for nothing. UGGH! :wallbash: I guess I will have to learn my hair all over again.

wavezncurlz

LHCF addict
:love:

The thing I love about 4b hair is the way your twists stay in and your twist outs are so defined! I also love the cloud that helps make your puffs so awesome!

That's all.

~~HoneyComb~~

:love:

The thing I love about 4b hair is the way your twists stay in and your twist outs are so defined!

Yes!!! Twists and twistouts seem to last forever, and that makes me envious.

My niece (before she relaxed) had the most beautiful 4b texture. I'd twist or braid her hair and I swear she could wear it that way for 2 months and even then her hair looked as if it was freshly done. There was minimal frizz even after washing.

Last edited:

Nonie

~~HoneyComb~~, when I saw you were the last post-er in here, I had forgotten that anyone can post and came running to tell you that you're in the wrong thread. :lol: Then I saw wavezncurlz posted before you and thought, didn't I tell this po' "typeless" person she didn't belong here. :lachen:

Thanks for the kind compliments on our hair folks. You're welcome to visit anytime. I dunno who died and made me host, but yeah! :wave: I shall now crawl back under the rock from whence I came and stay there.

wavezncurlz

LHCF addict
@~~HoneyComb~~, when I saw you were the last post-er in here, I had forgotten that anyone can post and came running to tell you that you're in the wrong thread. :lol: Then I saw @wavezncurlz posted before you and thought, didn't I tell this po' "typeless" person she didn't belong here. :lachen:

Thanks for the kind compliments on our hair folks. You're welcome to visit anytime. I dunno who died and made me host, but yeah! :wave: I shall now crawl back under the rock from whence I came and stay there.

Nonie
You know I was afraid to post in here just for that reason!!! This past weekend on the hair boards murdered a sista!
:lachen::lachen::lachen:
I just wanted to show some luv!

Nonie

@Nonie
You know I was afraid to post in here just for that reason!!! This past weekend on the hair boards murdered a sista!
:lachen::lachen::lachen:
I just wanted to show some luv!

Awww... :hug2: And your love is appreciated. :kiss:

You're too adorable :lachen: :lachen: That's why I couldn't help picking on you when I saw you in here.

tHENATuRALhAiRpRoJEcT

[USER=181756 said:
Uniqzoe[/USER] ;12891161]So much beautiful hair I can't name you ladies individually. I think I'm a mix of 4a/4b but I have enough 4b to post here.

My first puff!!

Back of the fro!

Top of the puff

hi uniqzoe! beautiful hair sis!!! I think you definitely have a lot of curl going on, so you may be a little better fitted in 4a or 3c/4a

Can't tell exactly in your pics b/c your hair looks a little stretched and/or manipulated
(Is the last pic washed with no product???? and no manipulation maybe? that pic looks 3c, however depends on what was done:grin::grin:)

I've jumped several threads and hopefully have found my home, but I would love to see you and kblc06 with a few washed wet with no product, and mostly airdried with no product to see your beautiful coils & curls all up & thu:spinning::lachen::lachen:

REGARDLESS, BOTH OF YOU LADIES HAVE SOME GORGEOUS HAIR:yep:
but I see nooooooo 4B uniqzoe:grin:

but ask Nonie :look: I'm just the hired help:yawn:

Last edited:

Uniqzoe

hi uniqzoe! beautiful hair sis!!! I think you definitely have a lot of curl going on, so you may be a little better fitted in 4a or 3c/4a

Can't tell exactly in your pics b/c your hair looks a little stretched and/or manipulated
(Is the last pic washed with no product???? and no manipulation maybe? that pic looks 3c, however depends on what was done:grin::grin:)

I've jumped several threads and hopefully have found my home, but I would love to see you and kblc06 with a few washed wet with no product, and mostly airdried with no product to see your beautiful coils & curls all up & thu:spinning::lachen::lachen:

REGARDLESS, BOTH OF YOU LADIES HAVE SOME GORGEOUS HAIR:yep:
but I see nooooooo 4B uniqzoe:grin:

Nooo, my hair had mucho product (failed W&G) so this pic may be a little misleading with the curl factor. I have been on the outs with my hair since my BC so I don't have many pics to share at this time. But thanks for the compliments!

coyacoy

I believe that I am a 4b with a little 4a mixed in some places. let me know if anyone thinks otherwise, as this is just my best guess - thanks! :grin:

Attachments

• IMG_1026.jpg
    IMG_1026.jpg
    502.1 KB · Views: 230

coyacoy

hi ladies.........just posting pics.......the first one is after a wash and comb while conditioning in the shower.....the others are after some oil has been applied, hair has been combed and is drying. use the oiudad(sp?) to detangle.......hhg :yep:

Attachments

• 4-9-11.jpg
    4-9-11.jpg
    510.3 KB · Views: 275
  • back4-9-11[1].jpg
    back4-9-11[1].jpg
    258.2 KB · Views: 243
  • back4-9-11[2].jpg
    back4-9-11[2].jpg
    508.7 KB · Views: 226
  • LengthcheckApril 9 2011[3].jpg
    LengthcheckApril 9 2011[3].jpg
    536.1 KB · Views: 201
  • sideviewApril 9 2011.jpg
    sideviewApril 9 2011.jpg
    513.7 KB · Views: 186
Last edited:

Imani

I keep not adding pics to these threads bc I rarely take pics of my hair naked without product. I think the first pic is wet freshly shampoo'd hair. And the other is my hair coated in conditioner getting ready to sit under the steamer.

Attachments

• HPIM0520.jpg
    HPIM0520.jpg
    520.1 KB · Views: 263
  • condish.jpg
    condish.jpg
    326.6 KB · Views: 230
Last edited:

pookaloo83

I keep not adding pics to these threads bc I rarely take pics of my hair naked without product. I think the first pic is wet freshly shampoo'd hair. And the other is my hair coated in conditioner getting ready to sit under the steamer.

Nice and thick!