insufficient privileges?

bestblackgirl

Why is it that sometimes when I click on some threads, I get this message:

bestblackgirl, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:
  1. Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  2. If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.
I'm not trying to delete or edit someone's message. And I have a full subscription so there shouldnt be any reason why my account is waiting activation or disabled.

Can someone please explain to me why that happens? TIA

Natural Glow

I dont think so. Sometimes even when I click on a new and current blog, it says that and I kept asking myself why.

Oh if it's a blog then it's probably set to where only the person's friends can read it. As for threads I don't know.

To send a ticket you can go up to Contact Us at the top of the page then click Submit a ticket.

vainღ♥♡jane

ღ♥♡honey chile♡♥ღ
if you get the vbulletin on a blog, that means the person has made it private for only friends or themselves. if you get it on a thread, it has been poofed. if you get it when you log in, you have a time out or a permanent ban. :lol:

Bliss806

My friend just paid her subscription fee and she can't access anything on the site at all! She is so upset. It keeps giving her that same message and I feel bad because I referred her. We have submitted about four tickets and still no reply. She followed all the steps on the activation email also.