Interesting Ayurvedic Haircare Article

cocoberry10

http://www.syl.com/hb/interestingindianhaircaretips.html

Interesting Indian hair care tips

It is a very well known fact that natural products for body care, hair care, and other types of care, but various hair care tips, for instance, Indian hair care tips are even more helpful for your hair because those free Indian hair care tips have been developed for centuries by wise people. Therefore, let's take a look at Indian hair care advice and tips that are based on ancient knowledge.
No matter what type of hair that you have been blessed with by nature there are many methods and actions that you can hold to keep your hair looking beautiful, healthy, and at its best. Let's take a look at some Indian hair care tips for a healthy head of hair from the great history of India because ayrurveda is the 5,000 year old system of integral curing that originated in India. Therefore, the first Indian hair care advice is just like things like the whole truth of the fact that beautiful and healthy hair starts within your whole body. Begin your hair care with a healthy diet that is comprised of a lot of juicy fruits and lots of green leafy vegetables. Certainty, fresh dairy products like fresh yogurt and milk will also help. It's a very interesting fact that fresh coconut is supposed to be an excellent hair food, just sprinkle coconut over diced fresh fruit, rice or salads.

One of the most interesting hair care tips is that you shout cut down on canned, processed, and refined foods. Ayrveda supposes that all foods that have chemicals and additives are stripped of their peculiar "intelligence" and therefore are not considered to provide nutrition to your mind and body. Ice cold beverages hinder the digestion and assimilation process of the nutrients. One of the essential Indian hair care tips is that cooking with definite spices adds taste to your food and gives your hair nourishment. Black pepper, turmeric, and cumin are considered to be one of the "hair friendly" spices. You should just add a well pinch of each to stews and single portion soups during the cooking of them. Roasted black pepper and ground cumin can also be scattered over fresh yogurt.

Another of the Indian hair care tips is very easy. Stress can lead to dangerous and long time damage to healthy hair. Just try to manage your tasks and time to reduce the pressures that are "time related." Various relaxation techniques like mediation should be practiced and try top locate peaceful spots to help reinstate your mind's balance. Uplifting or relaxing music can be great medicine. Get good quality and a correct amount of sleep to help with the natural rejuvenation process.

One of the free Indian hair care tips is to use the Ayurvedic herbs which assist your hair health and beauty so include Gota Kola and Elipta Alba. Bhringaraj, which is the other name for Elipta Alba is considered the king of tresses. It assists in the reduction of stress and the health of your hair as well. Gota Kola sometimes called Brahmi, also feeds the hair and the scalp and balances the mind. Since Ayurveda supposes the luster, color, and health of the hair so too does it depend on the overall health of your body and your mind; Synergistic herbal preparations of Ayurvedic for hair care can contain various herbs like Winter Cherry which increases the resistance to stress and Country Mallow which is supposed to reinforce the physiology.

And the last Indian hair care tips are that you should stay away from various unhealthy chemical products because using them can damage your hair.

ImFree27

great article, i don't know about the spices though, those indian spices stink so bad and you start smelling like that. lol.

luckiestdestiny

Spices? Hmmm. I love spicy food. Maybe that's why my hair is growing so fast. That and uh Nori (seaweed), and OCT/Mega :grin:. But it really is pretty fast. And indian food is one of my staples along with mexican, and thai (all spicy) and I only shop at wholefoods even if I am broke in other areas (college students out there! I know you feel me). Maybe there is something to it. You know I should cut my stress. I felt so much better, and weirdly I did have a hair growth spurt when I was doing yoga. It was at a gym and it was almost a private as so few people showed up each week. Sadly he left and I was just unmotivated to find someone else. I found that I felt so much more balanced when I took it, and was less stressed. Maybe this is just the motivation needed to get my butt back to yoga.

cocoberry10

Thanx 4 sharing the article Cocoberry!
Oh, I do love indian food :lick:...:look:.
Spices? Hmmm. I love spicy food. Maybe that's why my hair is growing so fast. That and uh Nori (seaweed), and OCT/Mega :grin:. But it really is pretty fast. And indian food is one of my staples along with mexican, and thai (all spicy) and I only shop at wholefoods even if I am broke in other areas (college students out there! I know you feel me). Maybe there is something to it. You know I should cut my stress. I felt so much better, and weirdly I did have a hair growth spurt when I was doing yoga. It was at a gym and it was almost a private as so few people showed up each week. Sadly he left and I was just unmotivated to find someone else. I found that I felt so much more balanced when I took it, and was less stressed. Maybe this is just the motivation needed to get my butt back to yoga.
No problem! I love spicy food too!