Interesting hair product finds (for Braids/Plaits)

LuvableLady

I’m following the Crown & Glory hair regime and part of this system involves wearing extension braids for 2 months on, 2 months off, etc.

Today my eyes caught a braid magazine with nice styles in it so, I bought it (never purchased one of these before).

Now, for the interesting finds:

There is actually special braid shampoo that you spray on, and also this interesting stuff called braid ease-out, it’s supposed to make it easier when taking braids out, you spray it on and it claims to help the braid release easier and detangle your hair. It says it helps lubricates for easy separation of clogged or snarled hair strands, moisturizes and softens. So, I went to the beauty supply store so that I can give this braid shampoo (haven’t used it yet) and the Ease-Out a try (will not use this until early Dec.) There are several different brands of spray on shampoo & Ease Out. I chose African Royale spray on Shampoo ($3.49 for 12 oz.) and Crème of Nature Braid & Weave Ease-Out ($5.19 for 15.2 oz). There is also something called Sulfer8 Medicated dandruff treatment for Braids prevents dry itching scalp. I did not purchase this because I don’t have those problems with my braids.

Wanted to share these interesting finds with anyone of you who may have or are anticipating braids.

Was wondering if any of you knew these products existed or, if you’ve used these types of products before in any brand, if so, what did you think of them? They were news to me, I guess because it’s been about 7 years since I last wore braids and I wasn’t looking at anything related to braids so, new products are now on the scene. I think they will come in handy for me since I will be braiding my hair 6 times a year for the rest of my life. /images/graemlins/smile.gif

Thank you for reading.

J

just_me

I just wanted to say I love your icon! Too cute! /images/graemlins/grin.gif

LuvableLady

Hey!

I did a search in either Google or Yahoo for Animated Characters and I came across a bunch of different sites. I downloaded a lot of cute things to my computer and the one’s that I want to use on a profile I load them to a web page. This was done a few months ago so I don’t remember the exact website. I will do a little searching to see if I can find where this one came from. I think she’s cute to. Thanks! /images/graemlins/smile.gif

Faith

I use Better Braids shampoo spray and their Unbraid spray and they work very well. I lOVE the unbraid spray. I have saved a lot of hair with this product.